Graduate Customer Success Associate (Portuguese-speaking) 2022
The successful candidate must have the relevant native language abilities to interact with the Portuguese market.
- Work closely with sales teams and sales leaders to assist in winning business and ensuring that clients are successful with their investment in Echobox.
- Provide responsive, empathetic and outstanding support to our customers, including through product training and consultation to new and existing clients.
- Ensure subscription and support renewal rates are high due to excellent client satisfaction and adoption.
- Ensure customers and their wider teams are correctly set up and on-boarded to Echobox’s products optimally.
- Identify customers whose use of Echobox products could be improved.
- Resolve common customer questions related to social media, integrating with and using Echobox products.
- Improve the ways in which customers can help and train themselves through our knowledge based and online resources.
We are a fast-growing, research-driven company building an artificial intelligence that helps online publishers overcome the challenges they face every day. Using novel machine learning techniques, we are revolutionising the publishing industry and have a track record of building things that others have ruled out as impossible. Leading names from around the world rely on our product every day, including The Guardian, Condé Nast, Le Monde, The Sydney Morning Herald and The Times.
After the successful launch of our second product, we are preparing to launch more new products in the coming quarters, and are expanding our commercial team as we scale the company. We’ve doubled our headcount in the past 12 months and are looking to increase it by a further 100% in the next 12 months.
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of Echobox? We'd love to hear from you.
Minimum academic qualifications
- A degree from a top-tier university
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Native written and spoken Portuguese
Required skills and experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, ability to work with limited supervision, multi-tasker
- You are a natural problem solver
- An ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
- An ability to use data to help guide decision making
- High degree of competence with spreadsheets
- Strong analytical, assessment and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in Customer Success, Account Management or Sales (1+ years)
- Previous experience in a SaaS company
- Familiarity with the publishing industry
- An interest in social media and proven ability to grow a social audience across different platforms
- Experience using Tableau
- Experience using Zendesk
Our employees enjoy free breakfast every day, coffee, drinks and snacks all day, everyday. Every Wednesday, we order food for our weekly team lunches where everyone gets together for an hour of fun. We have monthly team events (dinner, bowling, karting, poker nights, board-games etc.) for our team to get to know each other outside of work. Professionally, we host in-house conferences and an annual summer camp for all our global employees who are flown to and hosted in London. We ensure that all our employees also get pension contributions, the latest tech, generous annual leave and an amazing office with a balcony overlooking Notting Hill.