Field Service Technical London 2023
Ekoenergetyka - Polska S.A. is a manufacturer of fast-charging infrastructure for electric cars and buses. We are a technology company, and our innovative R&D projects develop electromobility on a global scale. The unique know-how created by our employees allows us to change the face of communication by introducing zero-emission transport worldwide.
We were pioneers in this market, and thanks to many years of experience, we have established ourselves as a technology leader in the global megatrend of e-mobility!
- equipment repairs, modifications, and periodic inspections of electric vehicle charging stations;
- monitoring of the stock of tools;
- managing electrical measurements following the internal protocol and the legal regulations;
- working in compliance with good practice standards;
- building good, long-lasting business relations with Customers and Contractors;
- reporting to the line manager on the progress of the work.
- minimum technical secondary education, preferably in electrical, electronics or related field;
- experience in servicing electrical equipment - min. 1 year;
- residence in UK;
- readiness to work outside and to travel frequently;
- knowledge of English (C1). Knowledge of Polish will be beneficial;
- ability to read wiring diagrams and technical documentation;
- electrical qualifications;
- driving license cat. B;
- high interpersonal and communication skills;
- ability to work in a team;
- excellent organisation of own work.
What we offer
- work in an international environment with a great team;
- interesting and challenging scope of responsibilities;
- a large dose of independence in action;
- professional development opportunities;
- necessary work equipment.