Analytics Analyst 2021
Working across the EMEA business you will be supporting our London insights team service our colleagues across IMG Media & Events and 160over90.
The primary function of this role is to generate significant value and insights from our portfolio of digital insight tools, particularly Infegy (social media), Tubular (online video analysis), and SimilarWeb (web analytics).
You will work with colleagues to build insights from these tools into our sponsorship and media sales narratives and the strategic and creative direction of our brand clients.
Secondary to this is the need to track our earned media success across social, digital, and print news using PR analysis tools, and support the team’s use of consumer research tools.
- Develop knowledge of Endeavor Analytics’ products and capabilities.
- Become the go-to for all digital insights across EMEA, and provide support & guidance for our APAC team.
- Build a deep understanding over time of the challenges of rights holders and brands within sport and entertainment, identifying opportunities to expand support within and outside Endeavor.
- Be hands-on leveraging our extensive analytics tool kit to support and drive our business in EMEA forward.
Knowledge and Skills
- Solid experience using digital insights to drive a sport & entertainment business, or brands entering partnerships with the sector.
- Firsthand experience using social listening, web analytics, and PR tracking platforms including but not limited to Infegy, Tubular, SimilarWeb, Audiense, and Meltwater.
- Knowledge of consumer research tools including YouGov Profiles, Global Web Index, a bonus.
- Natural ability to synthesize large quantities of data, draw conclusions, and present these clearly.
- A highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- A strategic thinker
Need to Know
- You will report in to the Senior Analyst.
- You will support Endeavor Analytics colleagues to answer business challenges and work directly with colleagues from other Endeavor businesses.
- We are currently working from home, and hope to be back in our Chiswick Business Park offices soon.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.