Arts & Entertainment Consumer Marketing Coordinator
Arts and Entertainment produce a diverse range of events both in the UK and abroad, these projects are typically public facing entertainment. Projects include The Big Feastival (a music, food and family festival in the Cotswolds), Hampton Court Palace Festival, the Natural History Museum Ice Rink and Hyde Park Winter Wonderland.
- Co-ordinate the marketing campaigns for allocated Arts & Entertainment events primarily including The Big Feastival and Natural History Museum Ice Rink to ensure all media relations, advertising, online, promotional and PR activities are provided and directed to generate maximum exposure and ticket sales.
- Work closely with the Consumer Marketing Manager and appointed PR agency in generating pre-show coverage, maximisation of show talent and event promotions
- Management of all supplier and advertising agency output and relationships (graphic design, PR, direct mail, printers, ATL, media, online)
- Work closely with the sales team to fulfil sponsor commitments and maximise opportunities with sponsors & exhibitors
- Work with the Digital Team to ensure digital content corresponds with the appropriate marketing messages
- Support the digital marketing activities, including social media monitoring, customer enquiries, emails and assisting content creation and ideas
- Assist with the ticketing set-up for all ticket agencies on assigned events
- Create a targeted ‘complimentary ticket’ campaign as required
- Assist post-event evaluation of the relevance and effectiveness of all communications/promotions and recommend appropriate amendments to management
- Creation, execution and analysis of post-event marketing surveys
- Any other tasks that are within the scope of the role.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in Marketing
- Experience of managing and co-ordinating marketing campaigns across a broad range of media
- Experience of managing digital and social media campaigns
- Passion & understanding of live events
Skills and Abilities
- Proven administration and organisational skills
- Excellent written English
- Proof-reading skills
- Working knowledge of Photoshop or similar design software (basic level)
- Working knowledge of CMS systems and MS office software
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive approach and the ability to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic and committed
- A creative flair and an eye for design
- This is a permanent position.
- Please note, remote working set up until lockdown restrictions have been lifted. Thereafter, the role would be based at Chiswick Park, London.
- Working hours are 9:30 – 17:0, Monday to Friday.
- Occasional weekend work where you will be required to travel to events in line with the Arts & Entertainment events portfolio
- Outside of event travel there will be a requirement to travel and attend meetings as part of the role
Equal Opportunities Statement
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.