Content and Channels Team Assistant
Providing administration support to Senior Vice President, Content & Channels and VP of Content & Channels as well as wider general team assistance.
- Supporting the Content and Channels teams in any administrative tasks on Stadium & Legal Online (Internal systems).
- Tasks including; entering deals & keeping track of deals entered, setting up new customers & properties, uploading federation approvals and any other admin involved;
- Sending paperwork to external customers & assisting accounts receivables to ensure invoices are paid.
- Produce quarterly projection reports.
- Responsible for maintaining all diary, travel and logistical arrangements for certain team members when needed. Provision of detailed itineraries for team and client trips and meetings.
- Responsible for submitting some London team members’ expenses in a timely manner (monthly).
- Taking minutes in meetings when required and communicating these to the worldwide team.
- Assist in generation of worldwide monthly sales reports, including individual federation reports.
- Upkeep of other internal systems for tracking sales (PowerBI, SQL etc).
- Arranging meetings and dial in codes for specific meetings, sometimes including refreshments & lunches. Point of contact for all guests arriving in reception.
- Organising team socials and other team building exercises.
- Assist in set up (as and when necessary) industry trade shows and/or client meetings.
- Prioritise and communicate calls, messages, documents, emails and other correspondence when the team are travelling/ in meetings.
- Prepare presentations using PowerPoint for certain team members. Liaise and assist the IMG creative team when necessary.
- Other duties that are within the scope of the role may be required.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience working in an office, ideally PA/secretarial work is preferred but not essential
- Previous experience of diary management, is preferred
- Familiarity of dealing with financial reports, contracts and other business documents.
- Previous experience in using expense and travel management systems is desirable
- Previous experience of, or of booking, international travel and scheduling meetings in multiple time zones is beneficial
- Some knowledge of the sales process
- Experience of working in a fast paced, sometimes demanding business.
- Good general knowledge of Sport & Entertainment.
- Background experience in a customer facing role.
Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of MS Office software, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to build long lasting working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to self-direct and motivate and work with minimal supervision
- A strong team player that is flexible dependent on business demand
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work calmly under pressure whilst meeting deadlines
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise
- Confident individual who can deal with multiple senior stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail & organisational skills key.
- Experience with using Adobe software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (for presentation use) would be preferable.
- This is a permanent position.
- Please note, remote working set up until lockdown restrictions have been lifted. Thereafter, the role would be based at Chiswick Park.
- Working hours are 9:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday.
- Occasional travel and weekend work may be required.
- Working with a worldwide team, liaising with those travelling in different time zones (being open to calls outside office hours, if occasionally required).
Equal Opportunities Statement
MG is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
On behalf of more than 200 clients across sports and entertainment, IMG negotiates media rights and produces and arranges for distribution of sports and entertainment content to major global broadcasters and platforms. Our content originates from entertainment companies, major sports leagues, sporting events and more.