Executive Assistant 2021
We’re looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to provide excellent EA support to the EVP as well as wider general team assistance.
- Effectively managing executive schedules, travel bookings, expenses and timesheets
- Chasing and updating weekly CRM updates
- Developing relationships with other executive and team assistants in the business to efficiently coordinate internal meetings
- Developing and distributing case studies and creds both internally and externally to help with business development, RFPs and existing clients by contacting relevant team members
- Liaising effectively with external stakeholders to develop and foster client-business relationships, especially when coming to the London office, and greeting them in reception
- Contacting relevant people within pitch intermediaries to discuss future business with the company
- Assisting the team with RFPs, and contacting external companies enquiring into quotes for potential future use
- Providing support to new joiners, adding to email distribution lists, distributing new starter documents, IT support to ensure smooth transition into the company
- Helping with event organisation and running
- Other duties that are within the scope of the role may be required
- Strong administrative or event management experience
- Experience of working within an agency type environment
- Previous EA / PA experience
- Experience working in sports or other forms of culture
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Entrepreneurial thinkers – with a global workforce of 6,000 people, there’s no rule book to this organisation!
- Inquisitiveness - whether it’s meeting agents at WME, IMG eSports or the UFC, Endeavor provides a raft of opportunities for corporate and personal development
- Culture is key – work hard and play hard with monthly socials and global 160over90 initiatives. Multiple market experience – the Endeavor acquisition is opening up new opportunities outside of the UK across Europe and the Middle East. Experience across this markets will be beneficial
- Hands-on approach - we all muck in and get our hands dirty when required!
- This is a permanent position.
- Please note, remote working set up until lockdown restrictions have been lifted. Thereafter, the role would be based at Chiswick Park.
- Working hours are 9:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday.
- Occasional travel and weekend work may be required
Equal Opportunities Statement
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
160over90 is a 750 strong full-service creative agency with offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, Sydney and others. 160over90 combines advertising and branding, sponsorships and partnerships, PR & Comms and experiential to position themselves as the world’s most connected cultural marketing agency. 160over90 is a reference to elevated blood pressure, derived from the idea that great work elicits strong, emotional consumer reactions.
What makes 160over90 different is not what they do, it’s the power of the Endeavor platform and the lens (insights, access and influence) into the work and world this provides. The Endeavor platform provides unrivalled access within entertainment, sports, culinary, art, gaming, fashion, and music as the holding company of WME, IMG, UFC and many more global properties. Endeavor owned properties outside of sport include Winter Wonderland, Taste, Sneaker Con, Big Feastival and many more.
Alongside the cultural access and influence provided by the Endeavor platform, creativity is 160over90’s defining differentiator, no matter the channel.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.