Exhibitor Services Assistant Frieze 2021
Support Fair Managers in carrying out necessary tasks to produce Frieze fairs, working closely with exhibiting galleries, other departments within the company, and external parties.
Provide support to galleries in regard to all aspects of their participation in the fairs
- Support on the gallery application process
- Update application information and maintain systems
- Support Selection Committee Meetings preparations and organisation
- Attend Selection Committee Meetings as requested by Managers
- Support on the launch of all exhibitor platforms with the fair Managers, i.e., Listings Platform, Exhibitor Manual
- Draft and coordinate exhibitor correspondence year-round
- Support exhibitors with enquiries throughout the year including applications, selection process, stand build, shipping, insurance, storage, invitations, etc.
- Maintain high quality customer service on all fair delivery aspects
Other departments/contractors liaison
- Coordinate Frieze Viewing Room gallery participation with Digital Team
- Provide exhibitor information as needed by other departments
- Supply information to be included in promotional material for the fairs and proof drafts
- Work with external contractors and Production team to advise galleries on stand build options
- Liaise with VIP team on accreditations and invitations allocation
- Liaise with Communications/Marketing team to ensure visibility and accuracy of gallery information across our platforms
- Prepare signage material and organise production with external vendors and Design team
At the fairs
- Support on training of temporary staff
- Prepare exhibitor resources to be used at the fair
- Set up site for exhibitors, including check of the stand build
- Oversee Exhibitor desk throughout the fair
- Answer various exhibitor queries and coordinate services onsite
Systems and databases
- Input and update exhibitor data
- Produce reports and analysis for team and directors
- Compile research data and comparative analysis
- Maintain exhibitor platforms year-round
- Look after specific projects and areas of the budget as requested
- Ensure timeline is adhered to for specific projects
- Keep team procedures up to date
- Participate in post-fair debriefs
- Assist team in implementing improvements year on year
- This is a fixed term to permanent position.
- Please note, remote working set up until lockdown restrictions have been lifted. Thereafter, the role would be based at 1 Surrey Street
- Working hours are 10am - 6pm.
- Occasional travel and weekend work may be required
Equal Opportunities Statement
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Frieze – Frieze is a modern and contemporary art media and events company that comprises three magazines: frieze, Frieze Masters Magazine and Frieze Week; and four international art fairs: Frieze London, Frieze Masters, Frieze New York and Frieze Los Angeles. Additionally, Frieze organizes a program of special courses and lectures in London through Frieze Academy. Frieze is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports and content company.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.