Level 1 Support Specialist 2021
We are currently hiring Level 1 Support Specialists to work within our Operations team to help support our customers with our content distribution platforms. Our platforms allow content to be activated across multiple B2B and B2C destinations in a scalable, customisable and extendable way. In 2020 we delivered over 30,000 live sporting & entertainment events across our Video and Data products–we’re proven to provide the world’s most dynamic and interactive digital experiences that are shaping the future of digital streaming.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Provide fast and accurate customer service, across tickets & live chats.
- Learn our platforms and advanced troubleshooting of our streaming architecture.
- Work effectively with our content delivery teams to achieve results.
- Document and retain ever-evolving workflows and resolutions.
Unusual Challenges or Circumstances e.g. shift(s)/ unsocial hours/ travel etc
- Able to work shift patterns, including weekends and overnights - we’re a 24/7/365 operation.
- Working remotely from home during the current global climate.
Key Results Areas
- Response, escalation & update SLAs met.
- Contact quality measured through audits, ensuring that standards meet our high expectations.
- Target number of contacts per hour.
Knowledge and Experience
- Strong written customer service experience.
- Experience in a B2B / B2C contact centre environment, providing live chat & ticketing support.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 suite.
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Technical troubleshooting experience across desktop, mobile & TV devices.
- Experience of working with any ticketing systems such as Zendesk.
- Digital customer contact experience, preferably within a media / sports streaming environment.
- Experience of management tools such as Jira & Asana.
Skills and Abilities
- Prolific in customer ticketing & live chat systems
- Strong level of written business English.
- Every minute counts. Make fast decisions and have them count.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking, handling multiple lines of communication across email & messaging platforms.
- Effective at managing communications with both internal departments & external vendors.
- Tech savviness – you’re up-to-date on the latest trends.
- Sports fan, with working on knowledge of sports websites.
- Comfortable with troubleshooting devices that are not immediately available to hand.
Qualifications and Training
- Maths and English GCSE (or equivalent) or higher.
- Customer service qualifications or certifications.
- Details matter to you. A lot.
- You are a logical thinker.
- You are passionate about online media.
- You constantly raise the bar for yourself and the team.
- You think fast on your feet and can translate a concept to a sequence of actions very quickly & accurately.