Mail Room Assistant 2021
WME, William Morris Entertainment, part of the Endeavor network, is a leading entertainment talent agency representing artists and content creators across all media platforms, specifically movies, television, music, theatre, digital and publishing. Headquartered in The US WME also has offices in the UK and Australia.
The ideal candidate will be professional, presentable, and passionate about the music industry. They will demonstrate exceptional organisation and communication skills and will understand the importance of excellent client service and absolute discretion. They will have a long-term interest in a career in the music industry, as well as possessing:
- A hard-working, extra-mile attitude compatible with this fast-paced, high-energy business
- A willingness to learn quickly and assist wherever required with a positive attitude at all times
- Exceptional organisation and time management, quick prioritisation and an initiative-taking, problem-solving attitude
- Sensitivity to the needs of creative clients – previous music industry experience is desirable
- Confidence working with MS Office on a daily basis, with a strong grasp of numbers
- Absolute confidentiality and discretion at all times
This role is all about initiative and taking responsibility, implementing more efficient processes and resolving problems as they arise in a proactive fashion. As part of the Operations team you are responsible for the appearance and efficient running of the office.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Post – sorting and franking outgoing mail, distributing incoming post, keeping mailroom tidy
- Couriers – collecting and addressing inter-office mail, managing all international packages and cost coding courier invoices
- Bike couriers – booking bike couriers
- Faxes – distributing incoming faxes throughout the day, refilling paper daily
- Runs – running errands for staff as required
- Reception – covering all reception overflow calls
- Kitchens – managing kitchen stock and fruit deliveries, overseeing kitchen tidiness
- Office – bringing technical problems to the Office Manager’s attention, making suggestions for improving processes, organising access for contractors
- Guests – supporting the receptionist with greeting guests and providing refreshments
- Meeting rooms – supervising office junior preparing rooms for meetings and clearing afterwards
- Desk cover – responsible for covering the office junior’s responsibilities during absence
- Ad hoc research and projects as they arise
- This is a permanent position.
- Please note, remote working set up until lockdown restrictions have been lifted. Thereafter, the role would be based at New Oxford Street, London.
- Working hours are 8:30 – 17:00, Monday to Friday.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.