Media Sales Coordinator 2021
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.
- assist the sales team with the preparation of sales support materials and presentations,
- provide administrative support with processing sales contracts and recording them into the sales system,
- liaise with the central admin and finance dept. to ensure billing procedure run smoothly,
- provide daily account management to existing customers,
- help building relationships with prospects and new media outlets,
- collect broadcasters intentions/feedbacks and prepare broadcast reports for selected clients,
- monitor media schedules and planning,
- explore and develop new business opportunities,
- support the sales executives with deals that involve moderate rights amounts (i.e. news access, clip licensing and archive among others)
Knowledge and Experience
- knowledge of the media business
- good understanding of the media rights landscape and digital market
- a minimum of 2 years’ experience with a sports and/or marketing background
- good level of numeracy and commercial acumen
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- project management and analytical skills
- ability to deliver timely against tight deadlines
- passion for the sports
- international background and multicultural experiences
Skills and Abilities
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Competent using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and the Internet;
- Able to multi-task and highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively;
- Positive personality and approach to work;
- Able to respond and adapt to change
- Self-sufficient and pro-active; team player;
- An interest in sport, television and programming; interest in all the aspects of the media business.
- Additional languages would be beneficial
- This is a temporary contract from 1st July 2021 to 31st May 2022 position.
- Please note, remote working set up until lockdown restrictions have been lifted. Thereafter, the role would be based at IMG Milan office
- Working hours are 9:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday.
- Occasional travel and weekend work may be required.
- Remotely work from home with the possibility to go to the office from time to time.
- Possibility to travel from time to time.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.