Office Team Member 2021
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.
WME, William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, part of the Endeavor network, is a leading entertainment talent agency representing top artists, content creators and leaders across all media platforms, specifically; movies, television, music, theatre, digital and publishing. Headquartered in The US WME also has offices in the UK and Australia. We provide our clients and partners with global access and insights into every facet of entertainment and sports. Read our story https://www.wmeagency.com/story/
We're always on the lookout for brilliant people to join our team where your career may progress to Agent Assistant, Agent Trainee, Co-ordinator then Agent - representing some of the most well-known talent in the world.
Our Agents build, support and nurture our clients through their excelling careers as well as signing new and exciting talent to the agency.
If you cannot see a vacancy matching your expertise right now, you can express your interest anytime. Simply share your CV and covering letter introducing yourself to join our talent pool, and should an opportunity arise that matches your profile, our team will contact you directly. We look forward to learning more about you and what you can bring to our vibrant team!
We want to hire the game changers, the thinkers and shapers, the specialists and the people that can join up the dots. Take a moment to learn more about the work we do in our Central London office and let us know your areas of interest.
Our roles are available when there is an operational requirement.
The Office team are integral to the London office. This role is all about initiative and taking responsibility, implementing more efficient processes and resolving problems as they arise in a proactive fashion. As part of the Operations team you are responsible for the appearance and efficient running of the office. Also involving administrative duties and other ad-hoc tasks as required. Role’s within the Operations team which include: Reception, Mail Room Assistant, Office Assistant and Office Junior eventually lead on to become an Agents assistant within our Digital, Commercial, TV or Literary departments or part of our Music Central Team.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Reception – covering reception calls, monitoring emails and ensure the reception area is well presented
- Post – sorting and franking outgoing mail, distributing incoming post, keeping mailroom tidy
- Couriers – collecting and addressing inter-office mail, managing all international packages and booking couriers
- Runs – running errands for staff as required
- Guests – greeting guests and providing refreshments
- Kitchens – managing kitchen stock, fruit deliveries and overseeing kitchen tidiness
- Meeting rooms – help prepare rooms for meetings and clearing afterwards
- Setting up video conferences and ensuring meetings run smoothly
- Office – bringing technical problems to the office manager’s attention, making suggestions for improving processes, organising access for contractors
- Desk cover – responsible for covering other assistant responsibilities during absence and providing a first-class service for their agent
- Keeping the office running smoothly
- General admin, ad-hoc research and projects as they arise
The ideal candidate will be looking to progress their careers and have a long-term interest in a career in the entertainment industry. You will be both professional and passionate about entertainment. You will possess exceptional organisation and communication skills and understand the importance of excellent client service and absolute discretion. As well as possessing:
- A hard-working, extra-mile attitude compatible with this fast-paced, high-energy business
- A willingness to learn quickly and assist wherever required with a positive attitude at all times
- Exceptional time management, quick prioritisation and an initiative-taking, problem-solving attitude
- Sensitivity to the needs of creative clients – previous industry experience is desirable
- Confidence working with MS Office on a daily basis, with a strong grasp of numbers
- Absolute confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- This is a permanent position.
- Please note, remote working set up until lockdown restrictions have been lifted. Thereafter, the role would be based at New Oxford Street.
- Working hours are 7.5 hours in between the hours of 08.30-18.00, dependent on role.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we harness the entirety of our company and lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. It means that we engage in anti-racism and allyship the way we do anything. Fiercely and Fearlessly. As a global company that drives culture we endeavor to reflect the world’s diverse voices both internally and externally to ensure success in our mission.