Production Services Coordinator 2022
IMG Studios Production Services is seeking an enthusiastic, confident client facing Production Services Coordinator to offer unrivalled client service for a range of productions.
The candidate will be supporting Production Services Managers and will be responsible for scheduling live gallery, post production and delivery requirements from pre-production through to delivery for transmission, ensuring all resources are booked as necessary and scheduled accurately and timely, that staff and freelancers are allocated, help problem-solve and successfully prioritise tasks occasionally under time pressure to deliver for the client.
This is an exciting role offering the opportunity to support production for some of the world’s most high profile sporting leagues, federations, OTT platforms and broadcasters.
Our ideal team member will have good attention to detail, be pro-active, have strong organisation and communication skills to liaise between departments and with clients, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Knowledge of TV production process is advantageous.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Work closely with Production Services Manager to ensure all resources necessary are booked and scheduled accurately and timely, that staff and freelances are allocated and booked as necessary and that the online scheduling system is always kept up to date.
- Offer administrative and practical support to wider Production Services team by booking in non-resourced based tasks (encoding, transcoding, digitizing, file deliveries, streaming, etc), raising purchase orders, daily booking conflict checks, monitoring Avid and Nearline storage, stock levels, issuing purchase orders.
- Liaise with Runners daily re: suite clearing and tidying.
- Maintain all departmental paperwork, files, and admin.
- Assist Production Services Manager in offering unrivalled client service - maintain strong and regular client contact throughout a project, including daily visits to suites with the Production Services Manager as required.
- Discuss any upcoming projects at weekly departmental meetings and to keep Head of Production Services informed of new projects and developments to existing projects
- Assist Production Services Managers with quoting, invoicing and cost tracking as required
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job
Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience of liaising with clients, customers
- Basic understanding of studio, live gallery, post production and broadcast technology workflows
- Working knowledge of industry standard scheduling system(s)
- Proficient in Microsoft Packages specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel
- This is 12 month fixed term contract based at Stockley Park, Uxbridge
- Free onsite parking at Stockley Park
- Working hours are an average of 40 hours per week
- May be required to work early mornings, late evenings or weekends to offer comprehensive client support