Research & Analysis Coordinator, IMG Arena
IMG Arena are searching for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to support the Rights Team, in particular the Rights Commercial manager in commercial analysis across Federations and Clients, both new and existing.
- Research of new streaming & data rights opportunities which are relevant for the betting industry
- Create financial projections of new rights acquisitions using detailed knowledge from sales team and previous similar commercial opportunities
- Support the Rights Commercial Manager in keeping a consolidated picture of the entire Rights Commercial picture
- Be a focal point for sales by having an in-depth knowledge of the Rights portfolio
- Financial modelling of data and streaming portfolio sales for internal planning
- Detailed financial analysis of sales as well as acquisition of content
- Maintaining a complete and thorough overview of the Global, particularly the evolving US Betting landscape.
- Tracking consumption of events, both key for Federations and Sales reports
- Revenue reporting of sales for internal and external purposes where necessary
- Using own initiative to find ways to constantly improve workflows
- Researching Industry and market trends and using this knowledge to contribute to key business decisions
- Delivered accurate and key projections for new acquisitions
- Created and maintained a detailed yet easy to read overview of the US Betting landscape that will help inform and influence key decisions across the wider IMG Arena team. This will be fueled by continuous research across the US betting industry.
- Built successful relationships within the sales team to become a key link between Rights and Sales.
- Be passionate and have deep knowledge of several sports, especially key betting sports
- Experience within the sports industry (Desirable)
- Keen eye for detail
- Highly analytical
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to balance simultaneous projects
- Strong presentation of commercial rationale and ability to influence strategy
- Proficient in using excel to produce financial models and projections
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Strong research skills, motivated to continuing learning and absorbing information
- Interpersonal skills, to develop strong working relationships across different teams
- This is a permanent position.
- Please note, remote working set up until lockdown restrictions have been lifted. Thereafter, the role would be based at Chiswick Park
- Working hours are 9:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday
- Occasional travel and weekend work may be required
Equal Opportunities Statement
IMG is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
IMG Arena specialise in bringing sport and the sports betting industry closer together via our federation services and world-class sports content. Launched in 2012, we leveraged our rights expertise to pioneer the mainstream introduction of official data rights. We paved the way for a new revenue stream for our federation clients, whilst at the same time delivering greater value to the sports betting industry.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.