Sales Executive, Arts & Entertainment
IMG Arts & Entertainment are looking to hire a Sales Executive to drive commercial revenue to The Big Feastival festival and other Arts & Entertainment event properties.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for exhibition stand and sponsorship revenue for The Big Feastival and have commercial input on Taste of London
- Good telesales and face to face selling experience
- Maximise all revenue to achieve/exceed targets
- Ability to generate new business across a number of varied industry sectors
- Achieve and maintain high activity (over 50 dials a day with 5 effective calls)
- Proactively lead source from all mediums
- Maintain, develop and manage CRM database
- Work closely with all members of the sales teams to develop ideas and approaches
- Report weekly on all sales activity and results
- Nurture key business relationships
- Contribute ideas to develop the event
- Good administration skill – organised – planner
- Maintain and update floorplans
- Liaise with other internal departments – marketing operations, design, PR, accounts etc
Unusual Challenges or Circumstances
- Regular weekend work where you may be required to travel to events in line with the IMG Events portfolio.
- Outside of event travel there will be a requirement to travel for meetings as part of the role.
Key Results Areas
- All personal targets are achieved and exceeded
- All lead show targets are achieved and exceeded
- All communication is answered within agreed timeframes
- You are an active contributor to the entire sales team
- Comprehensive knowledge of campaign with weekly / monthly accurate sales forecasting
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales
- High IT competency; knowledge and experience of all Microsoft programmes
Skills & Abilities
- Organised and motivational
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Tenacity to find new business areas previously untapped
- Commercially aware
- Networking skills
- Relationship builder with clients
- Able to work and deliver under pressure
- High attention to detail
- Initiative and solution led thinking
Qualifications and Training
- Educated to A Level or equivalent.
- Degree preferable.
- This is a permanent position.
- Please note, remote working set up until lockdown restrictions have been lifted. Thereafter, the role would be based at Chiswick Park.
- Working hours are 9:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday
- Occasional travel and weekend work may be required
Equal Working Conditions
IMG is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.