Eporta is a successful VC backed start-up changing the way the $700bn/yr interior design industry works. Our technology connects “buyers” (interior designers, architects, property developers and retailers) and “suppliers” (1,000 of the world’s best furniture, lighting and accessories brands). We are taking previously slow and cumbersome processes into the digital age by facilitating communication, quoting, ordering and payments to all happen in one place.
Eporta are a small, dynamic (ruthlessly meritocratic) team with a wide range of experience, our leadership team comes from backgrounds including private equity, fashion, high tech, and of course digital & ecommerce. Company culture and team dynamics are hugely important to us. We listen to everyone’s opinion, make a decision, and move fast - we work as a team.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by well-known experienced investors and entrepreneurs whose previous ventures include LoveFilm (sold to Amazon), Lastminute.com, Betfair and Zoopla.
We are looking for someone exceptional to be a driving force in our trade buyer on-boarding and account management team. The successful candidate for this role will absolutely love networking and meeting new people, they consider talking to strangers and cold calling effortless. They will be persistent yet considered in their approach to engaging with buyers and have strong presentation skills allowing them to be a confident face of eporta whenever in client meetings. Previous experience in a sales/account management role is preferred but not necessary.
- Travelling to offices and studios to demo eporta, as well as doing virtual demos, showcasing expertise in the platform and the brands available
- Actively seeking opportunities for Buyers’ projects to be fulfilled through the platform, by staying aware of their project pipeline and activity
- Building and Managing own sales pipeline of buyers ordering month on month, actively managing it so that individual and team sales targets can be met
- Meeting monthly quoting account and order value targets
- Becoming a trusted advisor to the Buyers you manage, engaging with them throughout their journey on eporta, suggesting products when needed, and ensuring a positive end-to-end experience every time
- Relevant experience (account management, customer service, inside sales, or B2B sales)
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to explain new concepts and technologies to clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, over email and phone
- Awillingness to work in a fast growing tech startup, which requires a go-getter personality, the ability to work independently and efficiently
- Other languages are a plus
- Be part of something big: this is a unique opportunity to join an exceptionally well supported business at such an early stage and see and shape how a company scales
- Personal impact: you'll have responsibility and will make a real impact to the company success and define and shape your role as your career and our business grow
- Competitive salary and equity depending on experience
There are 3 stages to the Eporta recruitment process, which are as follows:
- Online application
- Telephone interview
- Final stage interview
You'll know within 7 working days whether you've been successful at the first two stages (application and telephone interview). You'll know within 2 working days whether you were successful at the final interview.