Graduate Developer - 12 month Internship
Ericsson leads the development of the mobile world, with more than 54,000 patents to our name. Our innovations in 5G technologies enable telecom networks to transform intelligent society and industry.
The Ericsson workplace is employee-centric supporting well-being, collaboration, innovation, and productivity online or in person.
When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
We, in Ericsson, are committed to enabling new means of communication through our innovation and creativity. We are passionate about our responsibility to innovate not just for gain but Technology for Good; from mobile communications to education for all.
We are looking for enthusiastic graduate to join our Digital Services team in September 2021. You will begin your exciting career journey with a 6-week crash course in our leading-edge technologies, tools, and ways of working. Then you will join your new team and get involved immediately in their latest projects, guided by mentors, experienced colleagues and former graduates alike. Our goal is to empower you to make an impact from Day 1. Through mentorship, encouragement, and training, we want to give you all the tools to kickstart your career in software development in the best way possible.
To be successful in the role you must have
- A minimum 2.1 Honours Degree (QQI Level 8 or above) in Computer Science, Software Development, or a related programming-centric qualification.
- A major passion for technology and an aptitude for problem solving
What's in it for you?
Why we believe you'll love it here…
- You will be working with leading edge technologies enabling Ericsson’s 5G, IoT and real-time connectivity for faster, safer, cleaner, energy efficient and more robust solutions for our customers
- Our software has over 300 customers world-wide, managing over a million nodes with over a billion subscribers – you’re sure to find a challenge worthy of your skills!
- Our projects impact the lives of billions (40% of the world's traffic uses Ericsson networks)
- Your skills will be honed and developed through our Agile team culture, as well as on-the-job training, dedicated learning and development programs.
- We’re a diverse bunch, with over 60 nationalities on-site. Expand your horizons in a rich multicultural, supportive environment
What do we offer?
- A healthy work-life balance (flexible hours, remote working options)
- 28 annual leave days
- Clearly defined career paths, improved with inhouse training and support for external study
- Opportunities to travel and work directly with our customers
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.