Cyber Security Graduate 2021
ERM is going through a digital transformation where we are looking to exploit our Microsoft cloud solutions (Office 365 including MS Teams and SharePoint) this is to enhance the way we provide solutions to the business by making the Faster, Better, Safer. As we transform, security is at the centre of how successful this will be.
The Cyber Security graduate role will support all teams within the cyber function, including Cyber Architecture, Cyber Governance, Risk and Compliance and Cyber Security Operations. The role will focus on a number of key projects and programs, getting deep and broad exposure to all aspects of cyber security before choosing an area of specialism.
- You will proactively manage our security monitoring tooling for changes and producing metrics and reports as needed
- You will provide support to cyber security projects as required including ISMS implementation, training and awareness, data classification and DLP.
- You will co-ordinate and track progress on risk mitigation actions, vulnerability reports, pen test mitigation actions and provide management update reports.
- You will become knowledgeable in ISO and NIST frameworks as they apply to ERM and support the development of ISMS policy, process and standards as needed
- You will become knowledgeable in our technical systems (Infrastructure, Networks, Applications) and support incident investigations as needed
- You will become proficient in ITIL processes and support the management and progress monitoring of incidents and changes as needed
- You will become knowledgeable in security tooling including Anti-Malware, IDS/IPS, Web and Email Gateways, security analysis tools, web security tools and keep up to date on changes in the market
- You will become proficient in understanding and applying our policy and control frameworks and support project infrastructure in achieving secure-by-design
- You will support security forums and working groups, co-ordinate and track progress on actions
- You will keep up to date on the latest security threat landscape.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Degree or equivalent in IT including Cyber and Information Security
- Security Certification such as CISSP, CISM, ISO27001 Lead Auditor
- Knowledge of Security compliance frameworks (NIST, CIS, ISO, etc.)
- Knowledge of Risk Management best practices
- Understanding of network security concepts
- Understanding of Modern threat actors and TTPs
- Understanding of Vulnerability Management Platforms (Qualys, Tenable, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be a team player and maintain good working relationships with other IT technical teams.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
- Determination and motivation to succeed.
- Enthusiastic, with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Gains the respect of colleagues and is a team player who is more interested in results than personal preferences.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Works well with others, has strong communication, project and time management skills.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer service orientation.