Junior Customer Success Consultant 2021
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a Junior Customer Success Consultant to join our Products Comms team. If you have a good understanding of the ArcGIS system combined with strong communication skills, then we would love to hear from you.
We are a thriving company that offers its employees the security of working for a financially sound, market-leading, mapping technology company. We encourage collaboration and truly value the individual contributions each person makes, rewarding them with a generous bonus scheme and comprehensive benefits package.
Working for us as a Junior Customer Success Consultant and reporting to our Product Communications Manager, your key responsibilities would be to:
- Drive internal and external communication of technical knowledge to increase customers understanding of ArcGIS
- Grow your understanding of ArcGIS and how it can be applied to solve customer problems
- Keep up to date with our product releases and competitor solutions, having a clear understanding of how our product differs
- Communicate the benefits of ArcGIS by creating and delivering presentations, technical demos, blogs and working with Marketing to deliver other multi-media content
- Support other business teams to communicate the technical benefits of ArcGIS
- Accurately completing timesheets, expenses and other business reporting activities
We are keen to consider candidates with a range of experience, however, this would be an ideal position for you if:
- You have a foundational knowledge of Esri technology and the ArcGIS system and can demonstrate and articulate how it can benefit a business and solve business problems
- Have a keen interest in the GIS industry and are knowledgeable about the application of GIS and aware of key industry trends and competitors
- Can build strong professional business relationships
- Are an excellent communicator and presenter
- Are flexible and would like to work in a fast- paced environment, taking pride in your ability to analyse and solve problems
- Ideally educated to degree level in GIS or Computer Science, or have equivalent experience
- Are happy to work at customer locations when required and stay overnight occasionally
We are seeking candidates who can work full time in the UK. Because of the types of data and clients we work with, all our positions require successful candidates to undergo a basic security clearance.
Location: You can choose to be based at either our Aylesbury or Edinburgh office.
Why Should You Apply?
Our continued success and the development and happiness of our people are interdependent. Apply today to join our collaborative team, committed to supporting and nurturing our clients and growing our business.
We will reward you with:
- A good basic salary
- Company bonus scheme paying up to 20% per annum (based on company and personal achievements)
- Pension, Vitality healthcare scheme, gym contribution, cycle to work scheme. We believe as a company that we should give back wherever we can and therefore also offer volunteering opportunities, including MapAction.
Please apply online on our website www.esriuk.com, including your CV and covering letter detailing your salary expectations
Application deadline: 4th July 2021
Esri UK are an equal opportunity employer - we recognise the importance and value of having a diverse and inclusive workforce and the benefits that this can bring to both our employees and our customers