Claims Operations Administrator
Everest is a leading global Reinsurance and Insurance organisation with extensive product and distribution capabilities, a strong balance sheet and an innovative culture. Throughout our history, Everest has maintained its discipline and focus on creating long term value through Underwriting excellence and strong risk and Capital Management.
Everest Global Markets (EGM) is a growing division of Everest Insurance and part of a global reinsurance group, consists of Everest Insurance (Ireland) DAC (EIID), Everest Syndicate 2786 and a number of related service companies. Everest Insurance (Ireland), DAC is a specialty Insurance company based in Dublin, which writes a variety of specialty insurance risks across Europe, North American and Asian markets. Everest Syndicate 2786 is a multi-line Lloyd’s syndicate managed by a third-party managing agency and is fully capitalised by Everest Reinsurance.
To work with the Senior Claims Operations Analyst (SCOA) to provide operational support services to the International claims team including the following:-
- Claims administration and support
- Production of operational and management information
- Support in the creation and maintenance of documented processes and procedures
- Supporting process change resulting from regulatory change, market reform or adoption of best practice
- Business systems support and training
- Maintaining internal & external business relationships including 3rd party service providers
- Support the Senior Claims Operations Analyst to ensure all claims administrative and operations support services are delivered to the agreed quality and defined service levels.
- Creation and maintenance of manual claim records on internal claims systems.
- Arranging claim and fee settlements and processing reserve movements in the claims system.
- Liaising with Finance and Asta to ensure claims are settled within the appropriate SLA.
- Maintaining claim records within internal document management system.
- Processing claim bordereaux and loss funds.
- Liaison with TPA’s and managing queries raised by them in respect of claim settlements.
- Production and circulation of regular management information and ad hoc claim reports.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with the business unit claims handlers and key Everest stakeholders, all external customers including Asta, brokers, coverholders, reinsurers and 3rd party service providers.
- Support the Senior Claims Operations Analyst to ensure that the monthly, quarterly and year-end business timetable is adhered to for the business unit, ensuring effective communication with other departments and that all internal and external reporting deadlines are attained.
- Support the Senior Claims Operations Analyst in the production of exception reports and act on them in a timely manner to ensure accurate claims details are maintained on Everest Underwriting/Claims System(s) including claims estimates, USM/SCM processing and regulatory/business coding.
Professional Experience & Skills
- Relevant experience of working in a Claims support role, preferable for a Lloyd’s Syndicate/London Company
- Experience of creating manual claims, handling claims documentation and production of management information
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to follow through on tasks/projects
- Must be able to work alone but also contribute as part of a team
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and Word
- Use of Xchanging IRIS or other Lloyd’s/London market systems is desired