Junior Sustainability Consultant
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to fill the role of Junior Sustainability Consultant to support our growing professional sustainability consultancy team. This position offers a very exciting opportunity to work with high-profile blue-chip companies. If you are passionate, data-savvy and driven, then we would love to hear from you.
EVORA is an independent, pan-European sustainability consultancy specialising in the commercial real estate sector. We also have proprietary sustainability management software, SIERA. Our clients include real estate investment organisations, such as Schroder Real Estate, Aberdeen Standard and Deutsche Bank.
We have a team of intelligent, passionate and dedicated professionals who are all experts in their fields. Our approach is to provide an exceptional level of service, delivered by experienced professionals, whilst ensuring solutions are practical, simple to understand and tailored to each client’s specific requirements.
- Data management, supporting in the collation and analysis of large UK and European environmental data sets for blue chip clients using our proprietary software, SIERA.
- Supporting the delivery of operational building level environmental and energy audits
- Analysis and benchmarking of energy and environmental performance data.
- Supporting in the delivery of regulatory and voluntary energy and environmental reporting.
- Support the SIERA development team in enhancing the reporting functionality to support both internal and external users.
- Assist in research projects to support new business opportunities and presentations for external events.
- Support implementation of sustainability/ESG strategy and environmental management systems
- A passion for furthering the sustainability agenda
- Natural problem solver
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Highly numerate
- Highly talented in handling and analysing data
- Degree or Masters in a related subject
- Second language desirable but not essential
- Relevant experience – intern or permanent