Marketing Industrial Placement
Our Product Marketing Industrial Placement is an exciting opportunity for students who are keen to kickstart a career in Product Marketing or Marketing. You can expect to have a real impact on growing our business and delivering best-in-class experience.
This role sits within Experian's Data Quality business area, and as a member of the Product Marketing team, you’ll become an expert in our solutions, the market, our competitors, and our customers. You’ll understand customer challenges, jobs to be done, and pain points, and how our solutions deliver against them.
You’ll have opportunities to
- Help define go-to-market strategy for product enhancements and new releases.
- Develop and shape effective positioning for our products, propositions and services.
- Develop, refine and iterate compelling and differentiated messages in multiple formats across different channels that resonate with the market.
- Help stakeholders across the organisation understand our products and their value.
- Research competitor solutions, messaging and strategy to empower frontline teams to win new clients.
- Assist with developing a range of content such as thought leadership, case studies, product sheets and enablement materials.
- Deep dive into the personas that use our products to build a solid understanding of their needs and motivations.
- Support at events and user groups.
- Analyse the impact of Product Marketing programmes, initiatives and projects, and communicate these back to the business
- Work closely with and support our Marketing Team.
For the last 15 years, we’ve successfully trained Placement Students, many of whom go on to re-join us as Graduates. It’s an exciting time, and we want you on board. If you choose to join us, you can expect industry training, wide-reaching career opportunities and a wealth of support through our Early Careers Network, buddy, line manager & mentor scheme.
Our concept is simple. We believe in expanding horizons – it’s what makes Experian a global leader and a Top UK Tech Employer.
To apply for this opportunity, you must be an undergraduate currently studying a Marketing or Business related degree, and be able to undertake a year in industry placement in 2024.
To thrive in this placement, you’ll need to be a natural collaborator, self-starter and communicator. We’ll need you to be able to take a brief and run with it, and we welcome creative thinkers who can challenge us and bring new ideas to the table! The role is varied so you’ll need to be adaptable, curious and most importantly, enthusiastic.
The use of Microsoft Office is essential. Any knowledge of graphic design, Canva, Google Analytics and SEO tools is desirable but not essential.