Graduate Engineer (Marine) Derby 2024
We are currently recruiting for Graduate/Junior Marine Engineers to work on some of the most exciting defence marine/naval projects available in the UK.
Full training, as well as guidance from our engineering team, will be provided. If you are a recent graduate looking for a progressive opportunity to learn on the job, or you have some initial experience in the industry and are looking for a position to further develop yourself the this may be the one for you.
- You will need to be qualified to a degree level in a Marine/Naval engineering discipline.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A good understanding of Office Packages – and use of Excel for data recording, manipulating analytical reports and documentation.
- A keenness towards analytical data interpretation, reviewing numerical information, and using various information in reporting, presenting, and collating significant volume of data.
- Able to work to a high standard with minimum supervision on occasions whilst also being able to work collectively as part of a group.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and to project gateway requirements.
- A high level of problem-solving capability – and the ability to take up multiple tasks at any given time. The capability to juggle several duties and be able to provide regular progress updates at any given time.
- A good engineering theory understanding and a good grasp of engineering principles.
We value our people, and we reward commitment with a competitive remuneration and flexible benefits package including:
- Competitive starting salary
- 25 days' holiday (+8 days Bank Holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company sick pay at full pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Specsavers vouchers
- GymFlex – Gym membership scheme and more!