Help organisations turn big ideas into business-changing reality while you get a head start on your graduate career.
What is Business Consulting at EY?
The world of business is constantly changing. For our clients, this can create better ways of doing things but it might also involve more risks. Our job is to help clients to take action, improve their performance and manage their risks more effectively, helping them to build stronger businesses in the process.
What will you be doing?
- Working with a variety of clients from start ups to recognisable financial services organisations
- Listening to client problems and defining strategies and solutions
- Developing proposals for EY or our clients
- Analysing trends in industries like banking, insurance or telecommunications, media and technology
- You’ll spend a large proportion of your time travelling to client sites
- You will be expected to be flexible to deliver project deadlines
You’ll need a minimum of Level 2/GCSE (or equivalent) in English Language & Maths, and three A-levels, 5 Highers or equivalent. If you’re studying for an honours degree (in any subject) that includes a one-year placement and you’re in your penultimate year of university, this is for you.
Applications to remaining locations will open later this year. Please register your interest here for further updates.
Want some advice on applying to EY - please visit their Academy Module here.