Academy Administrator Placement London 2021
FDM Group is a global professional services provider, with a focus on IT. We are the market leader in the Recruit, Train and Deploy industry, working with over 200 clients across multiple sectors including media, finance and travel. Renowned for our dynamic Careers Programme, we transform graduates, returners to work and ex-forces personnel into IT and business professionals, giving them the opportunity to kick-start an exciting new career. We are proud of our emphasis on diversity and inclusion, as we have grown exponentially throughout Europe, North America and Asia Pacific.
The London Academy placement student will join the team responsible for the administrating and supporting FDM’s largest Training Academy in the UK.
- On-boarding new trainees which includes: ensuring that logins are sent in a timely manner, delivering weekly on-boarding presentations, troubleshooting and providing first line IT Support to trainees
- Creating and distributing weekly meeting minutes
- General administrative tasks to support the training cycle including documentation management
- Monitoring trainees’ attendance
- Processing of bursary expense claims
- Scheduling and hosting regular engagement sessions with the trainees
- Managing the London Academy inbox resolving day-to-day issues, signposting and escalating issues when appropriate
- Managing stocks of Academy assets (laptops, lockers, passes and stationary)
- Enrolled in a four-year sandwich/industrial placement degree, on track to achieve a 2:1 classification
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and towards deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to balance demands and priorities
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.