The Marketing Executive will play a key role in the team, reporting into the Customer Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for supporting and delivering consumer centric marketing campaigns. Working closely with our key retailers, you’ll ensure our brand is brought to life in-store and online to help drive awareness and growth of the business.
Fever-Tree is one of the UK’s fastest growing and most loved premium brands. We’re looking for someone with a passion for marketing, as well as strong organisational and communication skills. The environment at Fever-Tree is fast paced and requires initiative and proactivity to succeed. As a result, the successful candidate will be part of a young, dynamic and ambitious marketing team who are defining how Fever-Tree evolves as a brand as they continue to grow and dominate the premium mixer category.
- Work with the Customer Marketing Manager to deliver best-in-class national marketing campaigns
- Support with the delivery and execution of new product launches
- Work closely with the off-trade sales team in implementation of key account media plans
- Design and planning of POS and sales marketing tools
- Develop strong relationships with our key retailer agencies, identifying new opportunities to increase our brand awareness in-store and at point of purchase
- Analysis and reporting of marketing activations and competitor activity
- Support with the design and production of seasonal gifting range
As is the nature of a small, fast-growing business, you will have opportunity to get stuck into other projects in the Fever-Tree's marketing department as well as the opportunity to be involved in other broader projects within the company.
- Graduated within the last 2 years, and hold at least a 2:1 degree (or equivalent)
- Someone who is creative, has great attention to detail and is full of ideas
- A self-starter with energy and enthusiasm and the desire to learn
- You will be a team player with strong communication skills and able to build relationships both internally and externally
- An understanding of retail and grocery accounts is preferred but not essential
- Understanding of the Premium marketplace and knowledge of the mixer and soft drinks or alcohol category (desirable)
- Join one of the UK’s fastest growing brands!
- Opportunity for exposure and autonomy of your role
- Perks of 4.30pm finishes on Friday and access to delicious G&Ts all year round!
There are 3 stages to the Fever Tree recruitment process, which are as follows:
- Online application
- Telephone interview
- Final stage interview
You'll know within 7 working days whether you've been successful at the first two stages (application and telephone interview). You'll know within 2 working days whether you were successful at the final interview.