Sales & Marketing Graduate Programme
At Fidelity, the Workplace and Personal Financial Health (WPFH) business ensures that we bring our global scale and knowledge together so that we connect our distribution businesses globally, while remaining sensitive to regional and local requirements. Our diverse distribution business offers a range of Sales, Marketing and Relationship Management roles.
If you’re an ambitious graduate seeking an accelerated career path at Fidelity, the Sales & Marketing Graduate Programme could be the perfect fit for you. We’re looking for individuals who are interested in joining us on a rotational programme in our Workplace and Personal Financial Health business and seeking challenging and rewarding work.
What you’ll be doing
We don’t expect you to come straight in and know everything about what we do. As a graduate, and whatever you’re studying, we’ll help make sure you get the most out of your career with us.
You’ll have the opportunity to build a strong professional network with senior management across the organisation as you work on high profile change and transformation projects. You’ll receive dedicated mentoring and coaching from senior colleagues which will challenge you to think differently and learn more about the asset management industry and the wider business. Throughout the programme you will rotate between different business areas within Workplace & Personal Financial Health.
You’ll start with a 4-month rotation in the Client Services Team working directly with our customers. You’ll learn the basics of the business which will set you up for success in your future placements. This rotation will also involve a process improvement project to help the team increase efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
Afterwards we’ll work with you to select the rotations that match both your skills, interests and ambitions and provide you with the foundation to accelerate your career with us.
Examples of some of the other rotations you may join:
- Workplace Investing: Working strategically to extend our footprint into new markets, developing new customer delivery models, driving efficiencies in our operating models for existing markets.
- Personal Investing: Supporting and guiding our clients to achieve their financial goals.
- Platform and Product: Working directly with our teams developing new products, understanding portfolio management, and gaining an overview of the marketplace and what our competitors offer to clients.
- Advisory Change & Propositions (Fund Networks): Partnering with Advisory Firms to help them grow and develop by providing the services, tools and functionality they need for success.
- COO - Business Change: Identifying and implementing quality change with strong risk management.
- Business Management: Facilitating business governance meetings, board reporting and senior leadership team support.
What we look for
You’ll be curious, ambitious and keen to learn new things. The work you’ll be doing requires the analytical skills to understand product performance and suggest new ideas to develop both new and existing markets.
You’ll be confident and enthusiastic when presenting to our business and clients and you’ll enjoy building relationships with individuals from a range of businesses, cultures and backgrounds.
We aim to develop Fidelity future leaders who will innovate, bring fresh ideas, new ways of thinking, and challenge existing processes in a global context.
We welcome applications from students from all degree backgrounds. If you’re inquisitive and ambitious, a career at Fidelity could be a great opportunity for you.
As a minimum requirement you’ll need to:
- Have an CCC or above at A level or equivalent.
- Be a final year student of Bachelor or Masters degree, graduating in 2021
- Be on track for a 2:1 or above
- Have a strong interest in the financial services industry
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more.
As a flexible employer, we trust our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our clients and our business. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond.
Training and Development
You’ll start the graduate programme with a comprehensive induction, during which we’ll introduce you to investment management and how it fits into the City, as well as to financial markets. After that, there are many more ways to develop your skills through the duration of the program.
Social and networking events will help you get to know our people and culture. All the while you’ll be learning on the job, working to clear goals and understanding your own potential.
How to Apply
Please submit your application, including CV by Friday 8 January 2021.
We’ve worked hard to ensure our new process is fast and efficient. That means our application deadline is not about just ‘getting your foot’ in the door by 8 January, you need to apply, pass the online strengths-based assessments and submit your video interview by 8 January as well.
All assessment centres will take place late November / early December.