Business and Change Team Summer FIS Internship 2021
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in payments and financial services technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all, fun!
Join the 2021 FIS University Summer Internship Program!
We are offering an exciting opportunity to join FIS for 10 weeks during the Summer 2021. You will be part of our FIS University – Summer Internship Program and have the opportunity to participate in team projects, social events, and professional development seminars.
About The Team
The Business & Change team defines and delivers business change by providing daily assurance on platforms and supporting incident management. We partner with the Enterprise delivery and the operational teams to land change successfully on the runway minimising any disruption or mitigating risks to the business.
We support the culture of continuous improvement in all the operational teams and provide the overarching framework by creating a LEAN methodology that everyone can adapt and use providing them further insight into the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) methodology we use.
What You Will Be Doing
- Identifying change – the type of change, the reason for it and the how the current and future state might look
- Assisting with processing all aspects of that change including looking at processes, costs, benefits, risks etc
- Working with key stakeholders during the project
- Helping to implement that change including the comms and training through the transition process as we approach readiness
- Monitoring the success of change once delivered through key performance indicators (KPIs), incident tracking etc
Who We Are Looking For
- Penultimate year of an undergraduate degree, or in your final year of an undergraduate degree with a one-year postgraduate place confirmed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- You are detail orientated and analytical
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
What We Can Offer You
- A multifaceted internship with the opportunity to develop some knowledge of business change processes
- Competitive full-time paid summer internship
- Opportunity to participate in projects that directly impact business value
- Access to a virtual learning curriculum to help develop core soft skills
- A supportive work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect