Junior Sales Executive 2021
Greatness doesn’t just happen. It takes innovation, investment, and a commitment to being the best at what you do. That’s why, at FIS, we offer more than jobs with benefits. We offer the opportunity to realize your potential, push your limits and make real contributions to the financial technology industry.
- Are you excited by the prospect of becoming a key contributor in a global sales force at a leading financial technology organisation?
- Are you driven, ambitious, and looking for a financially rewarding career?
If yes, then read on! We are offering an excellent entry point to build a successful sales career and utilise your sales skills on a day-to-day basis!
We are searching for ambitious and enthusiastic individuals with the drive to support our sales strategy within Europe. You will be aligned to a sales team, trained by industry leaders and involved in activities including: focusing on creating new opportunities: you will be responsible for new business development activities, including prospecting, lead qualification and opportunity generation.
- Identifying leads and generating business meetings for our European sales teams
- Executing on campaigns in conjunction with ongoing marketing and demand generation programmes as directed
- Follow-up on enquiries in addition to creating customised target lists based on research and behavioural analytics
- Working in collaboration with the global sales teams to maximise penetration and engage companies to allow for revenue generation
- Engage, nurture, and qualify marketing responses and sales initiatives
- Maintaining a current understanding of solution suite and marketplace trends
Qualities we’re seeking
- Proven leadership and teamwork skills combined with the desire and flexibility to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Strong business acumen, a passion for sales and an interest in financial markets.
- Logical and creative thinker with the ability to obtain buy-in to project ideas
- Flexible and able to succeed within a fun and collaborative environment
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and negotiation skills
- Previous experience in B2B sales - (Financial services sector experience is advantageous)
- Fluent in English
Benefits we’re offering
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- International travel
- A supportive, collaborative work environment