Relationship Management Executive FIS Graduate Programme 2021
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in payments and financial services technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all, fun!
We are offering an exciting opportunity to join FIS as a Relationship Management Executive in the FIS University Program, based in London. This two-year program is suited to entry level joiners who aspire to develop a successful career with a leading fintech company!
As a full-time FIS University Program participant, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success- including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
The UK program has a start date in September 2021 with a dedicated “Learning Week” where you will:
- Learn the unique nature of our industry, products, and the markets in which we work
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organisation
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of peers from across the organisation!
Following the Learning week, you will continue your learning journey with your business unit and receive further functional training as you settle into your role.
About The Team
In 2019, FIS acquired Worldpay, a global leader in e-commerce and payments, forming the Merchant Solutions division of FIS.
The Digital & Financial Services commercial team operates within the Ecommerce division of Worldpay from FIS. It is responsible for serving the payment requirements of the world’s largest digital, financial services & utilities merchants. In addition to being the largest sector within the EMEA region, it is also one of the most dynamic, wide-ranging and fastest growing within the business.
We are the world’s leading payment provider offering a full-service end-to-end solution that encompasses global card acquiring, gateway, treasury, and alternative payment products. Our range of solutions and sector experience is unparalleled. You will be working within an award-winning team that places emphasis on professional and personal development while simultaneously meeting our demanding business objectives.
What You Will Be Doing
As a Relationship Management Executive, you will get the opportunity to work on some of our largest strategic customers, being fully supported by our Senior Relationship Managers. If you enjoy challenge, problem solving and are equipped with a growth mindset and the ability to have fun then read on!
In your role, you will help to drive dynamic solutions for Worldpay’s largest customers, through excellent customer engagement, data driven insights and collaborative team projects. You will learn both the pure consultative-based relationship approach and the data-driven advice approach. This role is the perfect platform to develop yourself into a Relationship Manager of the future at FIS!
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Being accountable for overall relationship health, cross-selling, driving merchant advocacy to grow account to full potential income for merchants in the digital and financial services vertical
- Developing long-term partnerships with merchants through quarterly business meetings and regular face-to-face meetings
- Developing a deep understanding of the customer’s business, and being an advisor and consultant on both their payment needs and their broader business agenda
- Collaborating with merchants to drive innovation, our roadmap, and an ongoing market leading Worldpay value proposition
- Developing cross-sell opportunities and drive share of wallet growth by engaging merchants on vertical-specific roadmap and WorldPay value proposition based on thorough understanding of merchant strategy and growth ambitions
Who We Are Looking For
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), listening and rapport building skills
- Enthusiastic, resilient and a problem-solver
- Self-motivated and inquisitive with a willingness to learn
- An aptitude to research and analyse key information and trends
- Good business acumen and an ability to obtain buy-in to ideas
- A team player with the ability to meet deadlines
- You aspire to develop a successful sales/relationship management career within the FinTech industry!
What We Can Offer You
- Opportunity to engage with clients and gain a good degree of responsibility relatively quickly
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits!
- Structured onboarding program with networking opportunities
- Quarterly progression and development reviews during your first two years on the program
- Virtual learning curriculum to support your professional development
- A supportive work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- An opportunity to build the foundation in commercial relationship management and learn from seniors who want to see you succeed!