Sales Reporting Analyst FIS University Program 2022
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in payments and financial services technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all, fun!
About the role
We are offering an exciting opportunity to join FIS as a Sales Reporting Analyst in the FIS University Program based in London. This two-year program is suited to entry level joiners who aspire to develop a successful career with a leading fintech company!
As a full-time FIS University Program participant, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success- including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
The UK program has a start date in September 2022 with a dedicated “Learning Week” where you will:
- Learn the unique nature of our industry, products, and the markets in which we work
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organisation
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of peers from across the organisation
Following the FIS University Program Learning week, you will continue your learning journey with your business unit and receive further functional training as you settle into your role.
About the team
You will join the Strategy & Emerging Businesses (S&EB) team within the Merchant Solutions line of business (Worldpay from FIS). The team itself is split into 8 key divisions with main objective to enable the Merchant Solution business to achieve its net revenue growth.
The S&EB team focuses on driving commercial impact through developing and executing strategic growth initiatives and supporting the global merchant business. Coupled with global thought leadership and top talent development, the S&EB team works closely with Sales, Product, Marketing, and other groups within the organisation to support the business in being an industry leader.
You will join the Sales Reporting team within Sales Operations, one of the key divisions in S&EB.
The team’s key aim is to create visibility and accountability through Commercial and Executive reporting, and to provide insight into business performance. You will be part of a team of dedicated analysts with a passion for data, technology, insights, and partnering with business leaders to help drive performance.
What you will be doing
As a Sales Reporting Analyst, you will primarily support the UK Small and Medium sized Business (SMB) sales division, but you may also be required to support our wider sales reporting function across Enterprise and US SMB. In this role:
- You will create and own SMB reporting and analysis pertaining to sales performance, sales productivity, sales-related financial and operational metrics
- You will work directly with sales leaders to define, deliver, and communicate a consistent view of performance
- Your outputs will support key discussions to drive performance within sales and support functions
- You will constantly look to improve reporting processes and methodologies and proactively seek guidance from other members of the team to do so
- You will lead ad hoc projects as needed
Who we are looking for
- You have a bachelor’s degree, ideally with a numerate or business-related focus
- Proactive, with a willingness to ask questions and put forward ideas
- Quick ability to learn new and potentially technical topics
- Comfort with change and working in a fast-paced environment
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- An aptitude to research and analyse key information and trends
- Commercial focus, with an interest in driving revenue for the business
- Highly organised with good time management skills and an ability to multi-task
- Technical skills: MS Excel and PowerPoint
What we can offer you
- A multifaceted role, with an opportunity to gain a good degree of responsibility relatively quickly
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Structured onboarding program with networking opportunities
- Quarterly progression and development reviews during your first two years on the program
- Virtual learning curriculum to support your professional development
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your strategic and technical skills
- Opportunity to build your knowledge of the broader commercial payments industry
- A supportive work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- A fun, inclusive culture – we love having fun together as a team and do lots of things both virtually as well as in person!
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.