We are searching for a proactive HR Administrator to join our HR team. This is a key role where the day to day administrative support that you provide has endless scope to make a positive impact on each of our employee’s journey.
To succeed, you will be an exceptional communicator, a team player, organised and proactive with strong attention to detail. You must display a passion to work within an HR function and be enthusiastic about developing a long- term career within a rapidly expanding organisation. Whilst previous HR administration experience would be beneficial, this role could also suit a graduate or experienced administrator with a desire for their first role within an HR function.
Fishawack is a rapidly changing business, meaning there is plenty of scope for variety in this role and ample progression opportunities for the right candidate within our supportive and flexible working environment.
About Fishawack Health
Fishawack Health is the leading global commercialisation partner for the modern life sciences era. Powered by a globe-spanning pack of strategic, creative, and scientific experts, we are driven to connect patients and healthcare professionals with the knowledge they need to live better lives.
Our three core operating units—Commercial, Consulting, and Medical Communications—can be leveraged individually but are designed for dynamic collaboration, with expert teams intentionally and uniquely assembled for each project. By bringing together best-in-class capabilities from around the world, we empower our clients—global pharmaceutical, medical device manufacturers, and emerging biotech and healthcare companies—to navigate the most complex of ecosystems while embarking on a faster, more efficient path to developing, launching, and growing their brands and portfolios.
Our internationally recognised, award-winning teams collaborate across operations in the UK (Brighton, London, Manchester, Knutsford, Dublin and Oxford) and USA (Evansville, New York, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, Scottsdale, St. Louis, and San Diego).
What you’ll do
- Provide key support to our team of HR Business Partners, Advisors and administrators.
- Provide credible guidance and support to each of our talented and professional employees and stakeholders.
- Fully manage our HR inbox, distributing emails to the wider team, and responding to all queries appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Take full ownership of the UK onboarding and off boarding process working in partnership with the talent acquisition and wider HR team.
- Ensure our HR people platform is updated daily to reflect all changes such as starters, leavers & absence.
- Accurately track monthly changes and consolidate data extracted from multiple sources.
- Ensure smooth benefits administration and liaise with each of our providers.
- Respond to and provide data requests from the business
- Support or lead on other ad hoc HR tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, enabling you to have a credible impact on the business.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise numerous and varied requests.
- Ability to work independently.
- A real team player with the desire to “get things done” and add value.
- The ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and strong problem-solving skills
- A resilient, driven and flexible approach.
- Proficient in Microsoft office including excel and powerpoint.
- Eager to learn with a willingness to drive new process and champion new systems and procedures.
What we offer
We offer a creative, supportive environment with a uniquely diverse career structure where you will be able to continuously develop. Our STEPS training programme – Supporting Training, Enhancing Professional Development – provides a broad range of training delivered in-house and on-line, and supplements on-the-job training/project team-led training initiatives. We also offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance plus many other excellent employee benefits.