Junior Digital Producer Cheshire 2021
We are looking for a Junior Digital Producer/Project Manager to join our team in Knutsford, Cheshire. This is an exciting role working on a diverse range of digital deliveries in a fast-paced agency environment.
From helping to deliver web apps to interactive booth experiences, no two days will be the same and we’ll ensure you learn plenty as you help support a growing team.
The Digital team have a full spectrum of expertise from UX, Design, Development and Analytics. We span multiple offices and countries and work with wider teams across all of our locations.
As one of the largest independently owned companies in the Healthcare Communications sector with offices around the globe, Fishawack offers a supportive & flexible working environment with excellent on-going career opportunities.
We are looking for a Junior Digital Project Manager/Producer—someone who will deliver multiple projects to the highest standard, while steering and constructively challenging the team. As a producer, you can handle the project management and delivery.
We want someone who cares about user experience, interfaces and solving communication problems through digital. You will be part of the programme management team and as you progress, lead the team in the design and development of great looking websites, beautiful-yet-functional interfaces, innovative web applications, hybrid mobile apps and more.
You will be working with multiple internal teams to develop proposals, cost estimates and manage the progress of the digital outputs. You’ll ensure standards and brand guidelines are met, carry out quality control and ensure that projects are being delivered on time and to budget.
Because this is a Junior role you will learn about our digital process and best practices. You will be mentored and supported by a senior member of the team. You’ll occasionally travel to meet clients and support our digital deliveries.
We’ll show you our impressive portfolio at the interview.
What you'll do
- Provide task-based support of all aspects of assigned projects from management and delivery
- Ensure all stakeholders and members of delivery teams are kept informed and regularly updated on project progress
- Assist in identifying solutions and generate project opportunities
- Be enthusiastic about digital design, development and UX best practices
- Be analytical, handle multiple moving components with good attention to detail
- Be self-motivated, positive under pressure and an asset to the team
- Have a strong personal drive to deliver quality
- Keep up to date with new technologies and be keen to learn new skills
- Listen and take relevant notes
- Manage content population and system administration
- As a good communicator you are comfortable interacting with different roles and seniority
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time whilst ensuring quality
- Capacity to deal with ad hoc requests and manage conflicting deadlines
- Experience of working in a multidisciplinary team
- An understanding of current digital/web technologies and standards
- Comfortable with learning new technologies
- Comfortable with different OS’s including Mac, Windows, iOS and Android
- If not experienced with digital systems and platforms, you have a keen interest and aptitude to learn on the job. Example: CMS, EMS, CRM, Project Management
- You have an active interest in day-to-day tech such as IOT, smart technology, gaming, etc.
What we offer
We offer a creative, supportive environment, where you will be able to continuously develop. You will be working on a Mac Laptop with multiple monitors. We will support you with both in-house and online training. We also offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance plus many other excellent employee benefits.
Fishawack Health is the leading global commercialisation partner for the modern life sciences era. Powered by a globe-spanning pack of strategic, creative, and scientific experts, we are driven to connect patients and healthcare professionals with the knowledge they need to live better lives.
Our three core operating units—Commercial, Consulting, and Medical Communications—can be leveraged individually but are designed for dynamic collaboration, with expert teams intentionally and uniquely assembled for each project. By bringing together best-in-class capabilities from around the world, we empower our clients—global pharmaceutical, medical device manufacturers, and emerging biotech and healthcare companies—to navigate the most complex of ecosystems while embarking on a faster, more efficient path to developing, launching, and growing their brands and portfolios.
Our internationally recognised, award-winning teams collaborate across operations in the UK (Brighton, London, Manchester, Knutsford, Dublin and Oxford) and USA (Evansville, New York, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, Scottsdale, St. Louis, and San Diego).