Junior Systems Administrator - Business Solutions Cheshire 2021
The recent implementation of core systems within Fishawack Health has created the opportunity to join our growing Business Solutions team. You will ideally have some previous experience with a range of systems including ERP/PSA, HR and data warehousing and reporting. Our team will provide full training and on-going support, making you an SME in systems administration as well as providing excellent career progression opportunities.
Fishawack Health is the leading global commercialisation partner for the modern life sciences era. Powered by a globe-spanning pack of strategic, creative, and scientific experts, we are driven to connect patients and healthcare professionals with the knowledge they need to live better lives.
Our three core operating units—Commercial, Consulting, and Medical Communications—can be leveraged individually but are designed for dynamic collaboration, with expert teams intentionally and uniquely assembled for each project. By bringing together best-in-class capabilities from around the world, we empower our clients—global pharmaceutical, medical device manufacturers, and emerging biotech and healthcare companies—to navigate the most complex of ecosystems while embarking on a faster, more efficient path to developing, launching, and growing their brands and portfolios.
Our internationally recognised, award-winning teams collaborate across operations in the UK (Brighton, London, Manchester, Knutsford, Dublin and Oxford) and USA (Evansville, New York, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, Scottsdale, St. Louis, and San Diego).
What you'll do
- Operate our ITMS Solution and Resolve Tickets within our SLAs
- Prioritise Workload and Triage Queries through to Resolution
- Setup Users and Provision Roles across a range of Systems
- Manage a range of L1-type tickets – including CSV data preparation and upload
- Create or amend reports and saved searches
- Good understanding of cloud-based solutions and concepts
- Familiarity with ITMS Solutions and Processes
- Proven problem-solving capability in previous roles
- Demonstrable technology administrative duties in a comparable role
- Experience working with ERP (enterprise resource planning) solutions is advantageous
What we offer
We offer a creative, supportive environment with a uniquely diverse career structure where you will be able to continuously develop and tailor your career towards your preferred route, be that scientific delivery, operational, or client service. Our STEPS training programme – Supporting Training, Enhancing Professional Development – provides a broad range of training delivered in-house and on-line, and supplements on-the-job training/project team-led training initiatives. We also offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance plus many other excellent employee benefits.