Project Administrator - Medical Communications 2021
Fishawack Health have two new Project Administrator roles available within our Medical Communications project management team, based in Knutsford, Cheshire. These entry-level roles would ideally suit ambitious graduates or junior-level candidates that have a strong interest in the project management and finance functions within a business.
As a Project Administrator at Fishawack Health you will actively manage project and financial data in our ERP system (NetSuite) to ensure successful execution and outcome. You will be internally focused rather than client facing; however you will contribute to ensuring both external stakeholders (clients, other agencies, experts) and internal stakeholders (finance, project managers, medical writers and other members of the project team) are kept regularly updated on project and financial progress with any concerns being flagged to senior members of the internal team in a timely manner. In return, Fishawack will offer you excellent job benefits, ongoing career opportunities and a supportive & flexible working environment.
Who are Fishawack Health?
Fishawack Health is the leading global commercialisation partner for the modern life sciences era. Powered by a globe-spanning pack of strategic, creative, and scientific experts, we are driven to connect patients and healthcare professionals with the knowledge they need to live better lives.
Our three core operating units—Commercial, Consulting, and Medical Communications—can be leveraged individually but are designed for dynamic collaboration, with expert teams intentionally and uniquely assembled for each project. By bringing together best-in-class capabilities from around the world, we empower our clients—global pharmaceutical, medical device manufacturers, and emerging biotech and healthcare companies—to navigate the most complex of ecosystems while embarking on a faster, more efficient path to developing, launching, and growing their brands and portfolios.
Our internationally recognised, award-winning teams collaborate across operations in the UK (Brighton, London, Manchester, Knutsford, Dublin and Oxford) and USA (Evansville, New York, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, Scottsdale, St. Louis, and San Diego).
What you'll do
- Support project managers in actively managing project tasks, resources, and finances in our ERP system (NetSuite) to achieve Fishawack KPI's
- In conjunction with senior team members, ensure internal stakeholders are kept informed and regularly updated on project and financial progress
- Creation and onward maintenance of project records on NetSuite
- Invoicing, tracking and phasing projects
- Support budget development and reconciliation
- Out of scope identification
- Providing financial information to the team
- Where possible identify, and generate, opportunities with existing and new accounts
- Educated to A-level or equivalent
- Ideally previous experience in a project management, finance related, customer service or administration role
- Financial interest and demonstrated capability
- Excellent Microsoft Office suite skills, especially Excel
- Strong IT skills alongside the ability to quickly learn new systems and processes
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated, professional and detail-oriented, with an enthusiastic desire to continuously learn, evolve and innovate
What we offer
We offer a creative, supportive environment with a uniquely diverse career structure where you will be able to continuously develop and tailor your career towards your preferred route, be that scientific delivery, operational, or client service. Our STEPS training programme – Supporting Training, Enhancing Professional Development – provides a broad range of training delivered in-house and online, and supplements on-the-job training/project team-led training initiatives. We also offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance plus many other excellent employee benefits.