Social Media Internship 2022
If you're looking to start your communications career in an award-winning global agency, then this might just be the role for you!
We’re currently looking for an intern to join our award-winning Social & Innovation team. Offered as an initial contract with the opportunity to transfer onto our Graduate Trainee scheme in September 2022.
About the role
Social and Digital at Fleishman isn’t just about content calendars and “amplification”. It’s integral to everything we do.
Social and digital strategies and channels are fundamental to brand promotion and reputation building and safeguarding. Our clients look to us for expertise on the opportunities and challenges of the landscape across social titans like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn, as well as paid promotion across search and display, social, and beyond.
We’re a friendly hard-working team with ambitious expansion plans, and our client list intersects with most of the other disciplines within the agency (particularly consumer, tech, corporate and healthcare) so our work is always varied and rewarding. We help devise and deliver strategies and campaigns targeting a wide range of audiences with diverse challenges, and collaboration, creativity and flexibility are key to our success.
Our team work directly with clients and alongside specialist FH practices to deliver best in class social and digital strategy, counsel and delivery. Our energies are largely focused on:
- Growing and future proofing existing FH client relationships by delivering innovative social and digital ideation and activations for our clients
- Unlocking new business opportunities and relationships for FH by contributing social and digital thinking to pitches and existing clients
- Championing social and digital innovation within the agency by sharing knowledge and inspiration from the wider industry landscape
You’ll be involved in creating and maintaining a strong online presence for brands through social media platforms such as Instagram, Instagram Stories, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn etc,
Your day to day
- Day-to-day community management of brands social media accounts including posting social content, monitoring the conversation, responding to queries and looking for reactive content opportunities
- Helping shape the social tone of voice across channels and using this to write and edit social copy
- Being immersed in the communities you manage – learning what makes them tick, how we can capitalise on this to grow the channels and using this knowledge to feed into the brands social and marketing strategies
- Developing innovative and creative content ideas to feed into the brands social media content calendars. This includes working with FHF’s internal studio to create engaging, sharable content
- Creating weekly/monthly reports on social channel performance, growth and engagement
- Staying up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness across the channels you manage
If you are eligible to work in the UK and have experience in the above, we'd love to hear from you!
FleishmanHillard globally specialises in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year, we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.
In the UK, recent notable awards include –PRmoment’s Large Agency of the Year (2021), Creative Moment’s Creative Agency of the Year (2021) and awarded Gold in PRWeek’s Best Places to Work (2020).
We’ve modified the office for hybrid working and flexi-time – you know where and when you work best,
We offer a strengths-based career development programme and a range of flexible benefits such as:
- BUPA medical cover – including 24/7 virtual GP and funded eye tests
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 25 days holiday + option to by an additional 5 days p/year. Plus the office closes for 3 days at Christmas
- Your birthday day off
- Life Assurance
- Pension contributions
- Personal finance clinics
- Season ticket loan
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Opportunity to join our shadow board or DE&I Steering committee
- Generous parental leave and emergency childcare
- Global Employee Resource Groups
- Career Guardian Scheme for under-represented talent
- Pro-bono comms and volunteer opportunities, not to mention personal charity matching
- Culture Club – from office manicures, nutritionists, acupressure sessions, to Yoga on the roof terrace, quizzes, boot camps, exhibits and summer and Christmas get togethers
- Passion projects – funding for your passions outside of work
- Regular inhouse massage
- Retail, dinner or spa vouchers for key milestones
- 6-12 week sabbaticals
- Global mobility – opportunities to work in another geographical market
- Business travel insurance with 24/7 support in the event of an unforeseen incident
- Omnicom employee discounts across a variety of high-street retail, travel and entertainment venues
We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. As the only PR Agency awarded EY’s National Equality Standard, all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age. Do let us know if you need any adjustments made during the interview process.