Ford Pro - Business Management Graduate Scheme
Ford Pro Commercial Vehicles: Business Management Graduate Scheme
We are looking for enthusiastic, problem solving graduates, who want to help us fulfil Ford’s ambition of building a better world, through the development of cutting-edge technologies to build energy efficient mobility solutions.
Ford Pro is the first of its kind amongst automakers and will redefine the market for commercial vehicles and services. Our Ford Pro commercial vehicles graduate scheme is a two-year programme which offers you the opportunity to work on meaningful, impactful projects from day one. You will be immersed into our Ford Pro and commercial vehicles business, supported by mentors and other graduates where you will build relationships, and develop your personal and professional skills.
Wherever your passion lies, we want you to get the most out of your graduate experience and that’s why we have developed a comprehensive range of opportunities for you to learn, develop your skills and discover what you enjoy most.
Join the Ford family today to discover all the benefits, rewards, and development opportunities you would expect from a diverse global leader.
What your journey will look like
At Ford Pro, we are all about making our customer businesses thrive. Throughout the Ford Pro Commercial Vehicles Graduate scheme, you will work in different roles and teams within the Ford Pro and broader Commercial Vehicles organisation, helping to create products and services to enhance our customer’s experience and business productivity.
Where you could be working:
- Ford Pro Vehicles – supporting the delivery to our customers of a full suite of world-class electric, hybrid and internal combustion vehicles built for business and fully integrated with the Ford Pro network
- Ford Pro Charging – providing simple, cost effective charging solutions for commercial businesses
- Ford Pro Intelligence – leveraging deeply embedded telematics and always-on vehicle connectivity to offer distinct features that use data to boost productivity
- Ford Pro Service - providing enhanced sales, service and support including mobile servicing, uptime solutions and working with our Ford Transit Centre dealers, dedicated to increasing customer productivity
What you will be doing?
- Your role will vary depending on the area or project you are supporting and could include:
- Working on projects to help us on our digital transformation journey.
- Working with data to solve problems.
- Immersing yourself into customer insights and developing tailored solutions
- Managing projects and keeping them on track within a cross-functional team.
- Through this programme, our goal is for you to develop a broad range of skills, leadership behaviours and explore a range of roles to grow your career and identify where you are most passionate
- At the end of the scheme, we will work with you to identify a substantive position within the business, aligned with your aspirations
What we’re looking for
- Graduates who have completed or will have completed their degree by August 2022, ideally in a relevant discipline such as Business, Marketing, Economics or similar
- Creative problem solvers, who can turn data into actionable insights
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness with ability to see the bigger picture and effectively collaborate to help influence senior leadership
- Team players who can collaborate across regions and build effective relationships across diverse cross-functional teams
- Entrepreneurial self-starters who can adapt and work as part of an agile team to own their work with minimal supervision
- Dependent on the projects you’re working on, there will be opportunity for hybrid working with some time spent at our Dunton campus in Essex and offices in Here East (Stratford)
Why choose Ford?
- Starting salary from £36,000 depending on experience, with phased salary increments
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Car Privilege scheme with access to discounted new vehicles
- Competitive pension scheme
- Access to funds for personal development
- Opportunities to work on meaningful projects with professionals and other graduates in an exciting new area of our business, Ford Pro.
- To work for a company committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, and to be a part of a culture where our differences are truly valued, and every team member can bring their whole selves to work.
Process & timescales
- Initial application
- Online testing
- Video interview
- Assessment centres (late March-April 2022)
Ford is committed to diversity and equality of opportunity for all and is opposed to any form of less favourable treatment or harassment because of gender, marital status, civil partnership status, parental status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion/belief, gender reassignment, gender identity, age and those with caring responsibilities.
If there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application, you are having diffculties applying or for any other queries we can answer, please email us here. Recruitment stages may include online tests, video interviews, short phone calls and an assessment centre. For more information and guidance please visit here.