Software Development Graduate 2021
Our Software and Solutions developer roles give you exposure to the full software delivery lifecycle in technology areas such as Cyber Security, Big Data, Cloud, Digital, Applications, and Mobile.
Graduates are able to put into practice skills that they have developed whilst at University; co-creating with customers to develop solutions. You will be supported by your team and work alongside people with different ideas. This will lead to gaining the experience and additional skills to become a future lead applications specialist or manager.
What you can expect from us
- Competitive starting salary of £29,000
- Structure 6 monthly pay reviews according to performance whilst on the scheme
- 25 days annual leave, as well bank holidays
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Flexible benefits including dental care, health care and a range of pension plans