Testing (SDET) Graduate 2021
At Fujitsu, our focus on human-centric innovation is impacting the way the world transforms to a digital future. We see it on a global and local scale and we know that the power of innovation and human connection can create a more trusting, sustainable and responsible world for all. This is your world and your opportunity to shape it for the better.
You can shape the way the world works by embracing technology that puts the interest of the planet above business profit. You can shape global societies for the better, by working for a technology giant whilst having the freedom to work in the way that suits you best and that fits your life.
You can shape your future by building your own path to success. If you want to work alongside people with different ideas, in an inclusive business, that will welcome you and support you, come and co-create the future at Fujitsu.
Our SDETs are at the cutting edge of technology in Fujitsu. You will be encouraged to grow and be a future leader in test as well as using your coding skills to develop automation and consult on new technologies. It’s all about leading the way forward as we continue to develop our Agile and DevOps strategies to meet customer demands and remain relevant in this changing marketplace.
As a Graduate you will:
• Be trained in and develop your technical skills, both testing and coding, as well as your testing skills as part of a cross-functional team
• Work closely with customers to understand their needs and as part of development squads deliver a high quality product or service
• Be encourage to work your way to be a fundamental part of a self-organising team
• Develop skills in automated testing, performance testing, Continuous Integration/Development (CI/CD), Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavioural Driven Development (BDD) and the tools that drive them
We want Graduates who will be proactive in helping us to drive change internally and for our customers towards a more Agile way of working. As a Fujitsu Graduate you will have the opportunity to shape the future of Testing Services.
So, do you want to be a Fujitsu SDET Graduate?
As a responsible business, we are committed to developing a diverse and enabled workforce from the widest talent pools. We promote respect for people and equal opportunities for all. Our Graduate Programme is only open to candidates eligible to work in the UK. We also welcome candidate applications from Postgraduate students.
For any IT and Technology positions, we require you to have completed or be studying a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics) subject, or have relevant technical experience.
What you can expect from us
We offer a 24 month modular development programme, designed to develop our future leaders and give you the autonomy to shape your career. With a wide spectrum of roles available, you’ll have the opportunity to put real purpose into the future services and solutions we create.
Work your way
- Competitive starting salary of £29,000
- Structure 6 monthly pay reviews according to performance whilst on the scheme
- 25 days annual leave, as well bank holidays
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Flexible benefits including dental care, health care and a range of pension plan