Graduate Customer Success Executive London 2022
We’re Future. We’re 3000+ colleagues over 250+ brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the globe through websites, events and magazines. We haven’t just survived over the past couple of years, we’ve thrived, increasing our audience share, taking more number one positions, acquiring new businesses and launching new brands.
And we don’t plan on stopping any time soon.
We’ve got ambitious plans that build on our growth momentum and unlock new opportunities and we’re looking for talented people who want to be a part of it.
We offer a plethora of solutions from advertising, to Demand Generation, data insights and digital events. We require a Customer Success Executive to join our ranks and help the sales team by leading Key Accounts into increased spend levels. As Customer Success Executive you will work directly with department heads, reporting to the Customer Success Manager, and Operations Director. Our aim is to delight the client and provide sterling service levels. You will be looking after our biggest spenders with a view to maximising their spend and retaining them.
- We are looking for a bright, ambitious and confident graduate or recent graduate.
- Excellent communication skills are a must. You’ll need to collaborate with a wide range of people in the US and UK, and at times you’ll be required to present your findings to senior stakeholders.
- Given the wide ranging nature of the role there are no requirements on specific degrees or subjects.
- You will have a broad understanding of B2B technology categories such as cloud computing, servers, storage and Collaboration.
- You’ll need an analytical mindset for this role and be great at finding pragmatic solutions to problems
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- A share in our success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
Our Future, Our Responsibility - Inclusion and Diversity at Future
We have a voice and we’re going to use it. We promote diversity and inclusion not just in our recruitment processes, but everything we do. We’re an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure our recruitment process is free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respecting of all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values and employees - current and future - are treated with respect and fairness. Find out more about Our Future, Our Responsibility on our website.