Graduate Personal Finance Writer London 2022
We’re Future. We’re 3000+ colleagues over 250+ brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the globe through websites, events and magazines. We haven’t just survived over the past couple of years, we’ve thrived, increasing our audience share, taking more number one positions, acquiring new businesses and launching new brands.
And we don’t plan on stopping any time soon.
We’ve got ambitious plans that build on our growth momentum and unlock new opportunities and we’re looking for talented people who want to be a part of it.
As Graduate Personal Finance Writer, you'll work with a supporting team to deliver high quality content on the topic of personal finance to multiple Future publications including Money Week, Ideal Home, Tech Radar, The Money Edit, Woman & Home, Marie Claire and many more.
You’ll be working alongside some of the best finance journalists in the country. With their help, you will build valuable experience on top of the training you already have - learning from both well-known experts in personal finance, and from business teams who help make sure Future’s publications reach 1 in 23 people across the globe daily, and enjoy profitable growth.
- A strong interest in and understanding of the finance sector
- An ability to deliver high quality content quickly and efficiently, with a relentless approach to delivery and an eye for detail
- An ability to write through different lenses for various audiences adapting tone and writing style to fit with a variety of brands
- A willingness to develop SEO expertise (supported by in-house training and audience team) to ensure your content delivers on audience numbers
- Journalism training and journalism degree is required for this role
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- A share in our success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
Our Future, Our Responsibility - Inclusion and Diversity at Future
We have a voice and we’re going to use it. We promote diversity and inclusion not just in our recruitment processes, but everything we do. We’re an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure our recruitment process is free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respecting of all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values and employees - current and future - are treated with respect and fairness. Find out more about Our Future, Our Responsibility on our website.