We’re on a mission to democratise access to careers in technology. That’s why we’re launching futureproof, a free coding and business school designed to empower the next generation of software engineers.
After 13 weeks learning to become a junior developer, you’ll land a 2-year placement at a world-leading company.
So, if you’re a graduate looking to launch an exciting career in tech, or you fancy a change in your career, keep reading to find out how you can be part of the futureproof community.
Applications for the futureproof tech academy are OPEN! Start your journey to becoming a junior software engineer by applying today.
Our upcoming start dates are:
- June 2020
Our admissions process is:
- An application form, click the 'Apply Now' link to apply.
- An interview with an admissions coach. We’ll be testing for passion and determination.
- A video interview with one of our teachers. We’ll send you some homework before the call.
- A psychometric test. Let’s see what’s going on under the hood.
We’re here for you along the way — our goal is for you to thrive. But you have to give it your all.
- It's free – Unlike some other routes, you pay no fees for your training, receive an allowance and land a job immediately after
- Personalised support – You’ll be supported by incredible teachers, an industry mentor and an outstanding community of learners
- Develop future of work skills – We’re here to futureproof you. You’ll learn key skills including problem-solving, leadership and resilience
- Learn from the best – Your teachers know what it takes to go from good to great and we’ll have industry leading speakers every week, giving you cutting edge insight into the world of tech
- Supercharge your CV – You’ll land a role at an amazing company where you will grow as a software engineer. Whether you stay beyond your placement or go elsewhere, you will be futureproof