Graduate Account Manager 2021
What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top training and support, and recognition for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
What We Do
Gartner partners with C-suite executives across all industries to provide market research and best practices and advisory services, enabling them to address their business-critical decisions through data-driven research. Gartner has experienced almost a decade worth of double-digit growth, which demonstrates how Gartner has succeeded in helping businesses navigate their mission-critical priorities.
About the Role
The Account Manager role is an office-based sales role responsible for contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion by introducing new products and services. The territory for this role includes specific mid-sized client accounts with revenue targets between $50 million -$750 million per annum
What You’ll Do
- Act as a strategic partner with C-level and senior executives across various organizations within an assigned territory of mid-sized organizations
- Manage and renew member research contracts
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting through close
What We Offer
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture —Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation —Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact —Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (any discipline welcome, but we see particular success from Business and/or Management backgrounds)
- You must be a 2021 graduate to be eligible for this position
- Preferred experience in a professional setting with evidence of prior sales or target focused success
- Excellent communication skill-set to deliver high impact presentations to top executives
- Proven demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
- Competitive nature. You’re driven to be the best. You challenge yourself by setting goals, crushing them, and helping your teammates do the same.
Join our team
You’ll be successful in this role if you are action oriented, can deliver fast, and get great results. We embrace the vision, roadmap to success and the action it takes to make it happen. We’re humble and embrace respectful, radical candor with a mindset of ongoing professional and personal development. The team is collaborative; one team, shared mission. We welcome feedback and understand the value of working together to accomplish more than what is possible individually.