Sales Development Graduate Programme 2021
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
Are you driven by results and achieving goals? Have a passion for problem solving? You’ve come to the right place. We’re seeking an Account Management Associate to join our team and support Gartner’s growth by ensuring strong client retention.
We do it for the impact
You’ll be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of client support in procuring C-level executives in some of the world’s most successful companies.
You’ll apply strategic thinking and relationship building to engage executives on using Gartner’s research and advisory services to solve their most pressing business challenges around the world. You will understand their critical initiatives, align Gartner research and expertise, and drive client retention and growth.
What you’ll get out of this opportunity
- Proactively schedule calls with clients via phone and email (including cold calling)
- Educate clients on the value of Gartner’s renowned products and services.
- Partner with Account Managers to create customized plans for sales territories, with a goal of achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Research current clients to identify new sales opportunities, customize communications strategies, and ensure they are maximizing their use of our extensive products and services.
- Recruit clients to attend live and online events, such as webinars or roundtable discussions, to showcase the value of Gartner membership and drive the close of key sales and renewal opportunities.
- Coordinate internal staff to ensure the right individuals are present to support a client on the issue/challenge to be discussed during the call and/or visit.
What’s required of you
- Bachelor’s degree (all majors welcome)
- Relevant work or internship in sales or customer service
- Unmatched ability to establish credibility with senior-level executives
- Advanced computer and internet search skills
- Varsity-level communication, writing, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize daily tasks/responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Collaborating with others to solve problems
Why you’ll want it
- We show you a clear career path for advancement and offer a unique training curriculum specifically designed to foster a long-term career in the field (you did say you’re passionate).
- Diversity and inclusion are at our core—join established Veterans’, Women’s, LGBT, and cultural groups to celebrate our differences.
- An upbeat, positive and collaborative working environment
- Opportunity to develop your career in the world’s leading Research and Advisory Company which is facing incredible growth looking into the future.