Graduate Product Sales Specialist 2021
As a Product Sales Specialist you will be responsible for creating and winning sales opportunities for GE Product ranges.This is an ideal sales opportunity for an enthusiastic graduate or somebody with prior nursing or equivalent clinical experience particularly in the NICU, ideally located in Yorkshire, Midlands or North East region.
GE Healthcare is global market leading company with fantastic career development opportunities. We have an outstanding opportunity for a Product Sales Specialist to join our fast-moving Life Care Solutions, supporting the Maternal Infant Care portfolio. The Life Care Solutions product range includes Patient Monitoring, Anesthesia, Respiratory, Diagnostic Cardiology, and Maternal Infant Care products.
- Develop good long-term customer relationships within Maternal Care and demonstrate autonomous account ownership
- Achieve annual sales quota by prioritizing selling time to generate sales volume, achieve account penetration and complete territory coverage.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing organizations to document best sales practices and develop the sales tools required to successfully penetrate the MIC markets
- Collaborate with our Commercial Account Managers to develop quarterly business plans supporting attainment of quota, market share growth, and other company objectives.
- Teamwork with field service, implementation and other company resources to maximize sales efficiency, account penetration and market share growth.
- Implement established sales and marketing strategies as requested by the LCS management team. Develop information pertaining to sales situations and territorial sales strategies.
- Basic experience in Sales/ Clinical Sales (knowledge is comparable to a Bachelor's degree or high school diploma with relevant experience)
- Technical expertise in modality
- Fluency in English
- Clinical background, ideally in a Critical care or Theatre environment
- Valid driving license, active driving experience.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of an organization effectively
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Project management skills.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.