GE Renewable Energy is a $15 billion business which combines one of the broadest portfolios in the renewable energy industry to provide end-to-end solutions for our customers demanding reliable and affordable green power. Combining onshore and offshore wind, blades, hydro, storage, utility-scale solar, and grid solutions as well as hybrid renewables and digital services offerings, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts of clean renewable energy and equipped more than 90 percent of utilities worldwide with its grid solutions. With nearly 40,000 employees present in more than 80 countries, GE Renewable Energy creates value for customers seeking to power the world with affordable, reliable and sustainable green electrons.
The Wind Services Planning & Project Management Intern will be responsible for assisting the Irish Wind Services in the daily management of field services reporting and project management. The position will report directly to the Field Operations Manager Ireland.
The Planning & Project Management Intern is responsible assisting the Irish Wind Services team to deliver the efficient reporting to customer and answer customer queries in a timely manner.
The Planning & Project Management Intern will be responsible for assisting with the following tasks:
- Support and help implement measures to reduce costs and to increase productivity
- Creating and maintaining tracking registers in regards to availability & reporting for customer, warranty, turbine type technical and engineering cases for GE’s fleet in Ireland & other specific sites as required
- Communicating with GE support functions, such as; statistics Engineering, Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) and Quality to drive closure of technical and engineering cases;
- Assisting the Services Management Team and Field Teams to help support the collection of data and evidence to build and resolve ongoing cases
- Support and assist with the creation of technical documentation such as; incidents and investigation reports and other processes, procedural documents
- The Planning & Project Management Intern should be studying one of the following disciplines: degrees in Supply Chain, Business, Management, Planning Engineering related subjects, Logistics, Lean Six Sigma;
- Structured method of working and strong planning skills;
- Highly organised;
- Familiar with MS-Office applications;
- Strong English language ability in both verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work with people from different cultural backgrounds and an ability to communicate with colleagues from around the globe;
- Desire to work in a fast paced office;
- Ability to shift focus quickly