A Finance Intern / Graduate is required for the GE Capital GLS Controllership team. The successful applicant will be accountable for simplification and operational accounting support for GE Capital Trailing COE, while driving improvements in key reporting processes. The internship will be the first step toward a successful future in Finance.
- Partner with the Trailing COE Controller to execute on accounting initiatives, including cross functional process development with the wider Capital community:
Treasury, Tax, Legal, etc.
- Reporting and closing responsibilities, including creating and posting journals, data extraction, SEC/Government reporting, account reconciliations
- Other ad hoc projects that may be required
- Currently studying or recently completed a finance-related degree
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic understanding of accounting
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Attention to detail, high standard of written documentation
- Available for up to a 12-month period
- Eligible to work in Ireland
GE Capital is the financial services division of GE, focused on serving customers and markets aligned with GE’s industrial businesses. From emerging markets to developed economies, our focused team of finance experts connect capital to infrastructure and deliver innovative financial solutions that help make the world work better. https://www.gecapital.com/
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!