Graduate Engineering Training Program 2021
Job Description Summary
GE Power Conversion UK are currently offering the opportunity for enthusiastic Electrical and Software engineers to join our Graduate Engineering Training Programme (GETP).
During this programme you will be trusted to work on important live projects, create valued work and be fully involved in our operations.
This GETP is 18 months long and has been built to
- Provide stimulating challenges and experiences giving you a chance to put your newly acquired skills into practice: You will go through 4 rotations in different areas of Engineering, Field Service and Project Management.
- Provide an opportunity to learn and grow: Mentorship to pursue a professional accreditation, e-learning, virtual lectures and specialist training are part of the programme.
- Provide an environment to build strong relationships:
- IET/IMechE paid membership
- STEM ambassador and volunteering activities
- ‘Buddy’ programme to pair you with an existing graduate
- Graduates forum
Your growth and development will be supported by talented colleagues, a committed leadership team and the programme team.
The next programme will start in September 2021 and we are looking for eager, passionate and hardworking individuals who meet the following requirements
- Bachelors or Masters Degree from an accredited university in Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering.
- A strong commitment to a career in technology and a passion for engineering.
- A demonstrated strong technical aptitude towards problem solving.
- Unrestricted work authorisation for the UK (no visa sponsorship for this role)