Regional Brand Marketing Intern (6-12 months)
Are you savvy future Marketing Leader, looking for an international career with a leading FMCG Food Company? Are you able to quickly grasp business opportunities and solve problems, excited by a fast-paced global environment, able to communicate with clarity and lead/influence others across different geographies? Then, this program, a career with General Mills is for you!
Our internship program is a combination of projects with real business impact and day-to-day work that will allow you to make an immediate impact on our brands and help build our business worldwide. A To maximize your learning and prepare you for increasing responsibility, we believe that you will benefit from different experiences across General Mills. This internship could be the start of a rewarding international career in Brand Management. We value employee development and are committed to promoting from within our next generation of senior executives. You may have an internship in brand management at the country or regional level. Your manager will share an assignment plan with you and will help you with day-to -day coaching and support.
- Acquire a broad view of GMI to understand your career fit.
- Build marketing skills and competencies, including business analysis, creativity, teamwork and strategic leadership.
- Understand day-to-day functional responsibilities such as deliveries analysis & communications development.
- Develop strong working relationships within the marketing community and across functional groups.
- Receive professional development and training.
What you will bring to the team
- Be a university student interested and passionate about a career in Brand Management; Focus or specialization in Marketing a plus
- Prior internship/work experience in Marketing, Consumer Research, Sales or related field
- Good Project Management experience
- Demonstrate your leadership ability and teamwork
- Be able to think creatively with strategic insight
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be fluent in English (other languages French, Spanish) a plus
- Be eligible to do an internship for 6-months (Gap yearorMaster 2 students)
- Able to obtain a work permit for the internship, plus a potential full-time placement in UK or France after graduation.
What you get from us
- Flexible and employee-focused work culture
- Equal Employment opportunities
- Competitive package with benefits
At General Mills, we are committed to recruiting, retaining, developing and advancing an inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of the consumers and communities we serve globally. Join us the General Mills team today- Hungry to Shape the Future.