Commercial Management (Consumer Healthcare) Future Leaders Programme Poland 2021
Want to solve some of the world’s biggest health challenges?
With over 300 years of innovation, we’re a science-led global healthcare company that delivers billions of innovative products each year. Join us and help millions of people do more, feel better, live longer.
Are you an adaptable graduate who’d like to work in a fast paced consumer obsessed environment and improve people’s lives? If so, why not join our fast-moving Consumer Healthcare business? Here, you’ll work with household names that are known in more than 100 countries worldwide. You’ll also have the chance to explore new products, launch innovations quickly – and further our brands using real consumer insight.
Develop your career
Over three years, our Future Leaders graduate programme will challenge and support you to grow professionally and personally. You’ll have three to four stretching rotations within our sales and marketing functions, where you’ll take on real roles and gain wide-ranging experience across the Consumer Healthcare Commercial business.
In the sales rotation, you’ll work in a customer-facing role. This will give you an invaluable first-hand insight into how our consumers engage with our products. You’ll learn about areas including product merchandising, customer education, new product launches, sales planning, forecasting and stock planning. If you strive for targets, take responsibility and are great at building relationships, you’ll thrive in our talented sales team.
In the marketing rotation, expect to work in areas such as shopper marketing and brand/category management. You’ll learn about our brands, gather insights into consumer and buyer preferences and understand which factors influence overall sales. There’ll be the opportunity to work on digital and traditional media campaigns, brand activations and product launches, while learning how we analyse brand performance and optimise consumer engagement. All this calls for strong analytical skills, an ability to work cross-functionally and a good understanding of customers.
As well as sales and marketing, you could experience other areas that will help you to understand how our business operates.
Throughout the programme, you’ll be part of a diverse, global network of graduates who are sharing similar daily experiences in different parts of the world. These peer relationships are a fantastic opportunity to get exposure and inspiration beyond your home market and learn different approaches to your job. At the same time, you’ll explore your leadership potential through training, mentoring and on-the-job experience. As you improve your sales and marketing skills, you’ll also build your knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry.
Tailored training – and great career progression
We’ll tailor your training and development to suit your talents and ambition, as well as our business needs, setting you up for success in your chosen area. After you complete our Future Leaders programme, you’ll have the skills to become a leader of the future in the commercial area that suits you best. Our programme will help you find out where your strengths are and how you can contribute most. There’s no limit to how far you can go with us – it’s up to you to prove yourself.
You’ll be excited by the thought of:
- learn how to market leading brands to national, regional and global audiences on a tailored development programme
- gain in-depth insights into our Consumer Healthcare Commercial business
- learn how to manage projects and prioritise tasks
- build relationships with people at all levels of the organisation and with our customers
- learn how to deliver excellence in sales execution
- train to be a leader who inspires through building meaningful relationships, influence and negotiation
- learn how to adapt in a fast-paced industry
- Develop your network across the business, including senior leaders and peers, through networking opportunities
- to be a proactive and agile graduate with a talent for multi-tasking
- to have a growth mindset
- strong learning agility with ability to adapt to change and stay focused under pressure
- an analytical mind and interest in digital
- excellent interpersonal skills that can help you connect people and ideas to deliver value to the business
- Commercial awareness – an interest in sales & marketing and understanding customer & consumer
- passion to deliver on commitments consistently
- Collaboration skills
Our Future Leaders programme is designed to accelerate the development of graduates who don’t have significant previous professional work experience in the area to which they are applying. Of course, many graduates who join the programme have worked while studying or after graduation. If you’ve already developed substantial experience working in a professional role in your sector, while you would be able to apply for this programme, you may also want to look at direct entry roles in our businesses, as these may be the best way to build on your existing skills and expertise and develop a career at GSK.
- Bachelors or Master degree in business, economics, marketing, management or related majors OR pharmacy, chemistry or related majors
- Fluent English (written and spoken) and Polish (written and spoken)
- Graduation by June 2021 or availability to work full time from September 2021
- Right to work in the country
Application deadline: We accept ongoing applications and will close this vacancy once we have enough applications, so it’s best to apply as soon as possible.
- Company culture based on values: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity.
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Flexible working solutions: work from home 8 days per month, short Fridays option
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance & well-being activities
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)