Digital & Power Brand Consumer Healthcare Industrial Placement 2021
Want to solve some of the world’s biggest health challenges?
Put your degree to work here. With over 300 years of innovation behind us, we’re a science-led global healthcare company that delivers billions of innovative products each year. This could be just the start for you and your career.
- Support GSK Consumer Healthcare’s Power Brands team with their digital strategy for manufacturing sites such as by collaborating with site leads for the internal roll-out of new technologies and processes.
- Participate in continuous improvement and the generation of key documentation and project work to ensure the voice of the end user is heard through all stages of the initiative rollout and to ensure that process efficiency requirements are met.
- Support GSK Consumer Healthcare’s Power Brands team in managing operational activities.
- Support the rollout of global Power Brand Manufacturing Site initiatives across regions.
- Must be studying an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Business, Maths, Science or a related subject.
- You will have completed a minimum of 2 years of any undergraduate degree, but will not have graduated at the start of your placement. You will be expected to provide evidence from your university to show you will be an undergraduate student for the duration of the placement year.
- The Assessment Centre for successful applicants is expected to take place in February 2021.
- We recruit on an on-going basis and prioritise applications based on the application date.
- Applications will close when we have filled our assessment centre dates.
If you have what we’re looking for apply today!
This opportunity has the following recruitment stages you must successfully pass to be offered a placement year with GSK for 2021!
- Eligibility Form
- Online Assessment
- Application Form
- Assessment Centre